Saw the movie "The Proposal" on tv yesterday and it was filmed in Rockport MA. My husband said he'd like to go there. He never says that; I always plan all our trips. I was looking at places in FL for mid-May, but now thinking, maybe Rockport? I know it won't be beach weather but is that a good time to go? Or is that usually a rainy miserable time of year?
Rockport MA in mid-may?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 2 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Alaska Trip Planning
- 5 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 6 New York City-New Things?
- 7 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 8 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 9 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 11 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 12 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 13 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 14 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 15 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 16 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 17 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 18 Kid School Admission
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 21 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 22 Things to do in La Jolla
- 23 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 24 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 25 Minneapolis Parking