Saw the movie "The Proposal" on tv yesterday and it was filmed in Rockport MA. My husband said he'd like to go there. He never says that; I always plan all our trips. I was looking at places in FL for mid-May, but now thinking, maybe Rockport? I know it won't be beach weather but is that a good time to go? Or is that usually a rainy miserable time of year?
Rockport MA in mid-may?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 4 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 9 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 12 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 13 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 14 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 15 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 16 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 17 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 20 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 23 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 24 Biloxi questions again
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations