I have a friend that is doing me a favor, and in turn, I'm trying to do one for her. She can fly from Pittsburgh to Charlotte or Raleigh/Durham, but then needs to go on to Rockingham.
Is there any public transport from either place, or public transport that might actually get her part of the way to Rockingham from either city?
Any ideas or suggestions would be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 2 Day trips from Boston
- 3 http://trexmusclesite.com/noxitril/
- 4 http://gomusclebuilding.com/lumella-eye-serum/
- 5 This exclusive male improvement arrangement
- 6 Southern history- walkable cities
- 7 Are there any side effects after using Nucific Bio X4?
- 8 Healthy and Balanced Body – Claimed By Probiotic America
- 9 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/noxitril-reviews/
- 10 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 11 What elements are in Lumella Eye Serum
- 12 http://www.try-nitricstorm.com/le-jeune-cream/
- 13 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 14 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 15 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 16 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 17 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 18 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 19 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 20 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 21 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 22 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 23 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 24 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska with kids