I have a friend that is doing me a favor, and in turn, I'm trying to do one for her. She can fly from Pittsburgh to Charlotte or Raleigh/Durham, but then needs to go on to Rockingham.
Is there any public transport from either place, or public transport that might actually get her part of the way to Rockingham from either city?
Any ideas or suggestions would be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 4 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 5 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 time to visit statue
- 8 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 10 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 11 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 12 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 13 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 14 Chester, CN
- 15 Northern California Gardens.
- 16 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 17 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 19 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 20 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 21 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 22 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 23 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 24 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 25 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii