I have a friend that is doing me a favor, and in turn, I'm trying to do one for her. She can fly from Pittsburgh to Charlotte or Raleigh/Durham, but then needs to go on to Rockingham.
Is there any public transport from either place, or public transport that might actually get her part of the way to Rockingham from either city?
Any ideas or suggestions would be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/rejuvonus/
- 4 http://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 http://vitaminofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 7 Rafting the Colorado
- 8 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 9 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 10 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 11 Uber boston
- 12 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 13 Trip to USA in July
- 14 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 15 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 16 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 17 Florida vacation
- 18 Florida beach vacation
- 19 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 20 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 21 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 22 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 I95