I have a friend that is doing me a favor, and in turn, I'm trying to do one for her. She can fly from Pittsburgh to Charlotte or Raleigh/Durham, but then needs to go on to Rockingham.
Is there any public transport from either place, or public transport that might actually get her part of the way to Rockingham from either city?
Any ideas or suggestions would be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wow HP PRINTER I.8.O.O.6.8.I.72.O.8 techh Support.t telephone Number
- 2 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 3 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 4 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 5 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 6 JFK to Washington
- 7 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 12 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 17 Houston during hurricane
- 18 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 19 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 20 Phoenix for the weekend
- 21 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 22 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 23 Christmas in Colorado
- 24 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 25 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds