Multigenerational family coming from KY ( flying to Portland) for a week together on Oregon's coast. I have found two houses that will accommodate us that I can afford. One is on Arch Cape and the other is on Rockaway Beach. We love nature and will spend a lot of our time outside hopefully exploring tide pools, etc. Any recommendations on which beach would be the better location? Your help will be appreciated. I really want everyone to enjoy the time being together, and it is our first time to beautiful Oregon. Thanks!
Rockaway Beach or Arch Cape???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 2 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 3 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 4 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 5 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 9 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 10 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 11 Dinner in Miami
- 12 Orlando to Savannah
- 13 Tipping advice
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 18 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 19 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 20 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 24 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 25 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas