Multigenerational family coming from KY ( flying to Portland) for a week together on Oregon's coast. I have found two houses that will accommodate us that I can afford. One is on Arch Cape and the other is on Rockaway Beach. We love nature and will spend a lot of our time outside hopefully exploring tide pools, etc. Any recommendations on which beach would be the better location? Your help will be appreciated. I really want everyone to enjoy the time being together, and it is our first time to beautiful Oregon. Thanks!
Rockaway Beach or Arch Cape???
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 5 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 6 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 10 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 11 Biloxi questions again
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 19 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 22 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 23 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 24 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 25 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February