Multigenerational family coming from KY ( flying to Portland) for a week together on Oregon's coast. I have found two houses that will accommodate us that I can afford. One is on Arch Cape and the other is on Rockaway Beach. We love nature and will spend a lot of our time outside hopefully exploring tide pools, etc. Any recommendations on which beach would be the better location? Your help will be appreciated. I really want everyone to enjoy the time being together, and it is our first time to beautiful Oregon. Thanks!
Rockaway Beach or Arch Cape???
- 1 Marcola?
- 2 One day in NYC
- 3 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 4 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 5 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 6 Updates from Hanalei
- 7 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 8 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 9 Columbus food !
- 10 Hotels in New Orleans
- 11 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 12 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 13 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 14 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 15 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 16 Logan Express
- 17 Great Beach's
- 18 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 19 National Parks?
- 20 Death Valley in November
- 21 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 22 Blue ridge parkway
- 23 Minnesota State Fair
- 24 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 25 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone