Is anyone familiar with Rock Hill, SC....specifically the Best Western, Hampton Inn or Comfort Inn?
Looking for an inexpensive, safe place for a one night stay, preferably near restaurants, shopping etc.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 2 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 3 California Trip
- 4 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 5 Turo?
- 6 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 7 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 8 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 9 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 10 NYC For The Day
- 11 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 12 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 16 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 17 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 US whole month of January where to
- 20 Need help nailing down the details
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 23 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 24 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 25 See Alaska by train