Just wanted ideas on good ideas for restaurants in Rochester, MN....Moderate cost.
Also any ideas of things to do or see besides the Mayo Clinic tour???
We will be there for three days. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 2 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 3 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 4 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 5 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 8 Muir Woods in October
- 9 help me plan a Cali trip
- 10 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 11 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 12 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 13 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Mesa Verde question
- 17 Planning our Move
- 18 Wilmington DE questions
- 19 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 21 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 22 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 23 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 24 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line