Just wanted ideas on good ideas for restaurants in Rochester, MN....Moderate cost.
Also any ideas of things to do or see besides the Mayo Clinic tour???
We will be there for three days. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 2 California Trip
- 3 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 4 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 5 Turo?
- 6 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 7 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 8 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 9 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 10 NYC For The Day
- 11 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 12 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 16 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 17 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 US whole month of January where to
- 20 Need help nailing down the details
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 23 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 24 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 25 See Alaska by train