I will be driving from Chicago to Boston during the holiday weekend and am looking for a good hotel to stay overnight in Rochester, NY. Originally I wanted to stay overnight in Buffalo, which is about half way between Chicago to Boston, but due to the peak tour season in Niagara falls and the holiday weekend, the Buffalo hotel rates seem way too high, so I thought Rochester might be a good alternative.
I'll be a solo female traveler, so safety would be my top concern. Thanks!
Rochester NY hotel recommendations
- 1 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 2 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 3 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 7 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 10 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 11 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 12 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 15 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 16 Cape Ann area
- 17 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 18 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 19 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 20 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 21 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 22 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 23 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 24 Kauai golf
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants