I will be driving from Chicago to Boston during the holiday weekend and am looking for a good hotel to stay overnight in Rochester, NY. Originally I wanted to stay overnight in Buffalo, which is about half way between Chicago to Boston, but due to the peak tour season in Niagara falls and the holiday weekend, the Buffalo hotel rates seem way too high, so I thought Rochester might be a good alternative.
I'll be a solo female traveler, so safety would be my top concern. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 2 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 3 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 4 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 5 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 6 Returned from Sedona
- 7 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 8 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 9 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 10 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 11 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 12 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 13 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 14 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 15 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 16 Western U.S. Road trip
- 17 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 18 Martha's Vineyard area
- 19 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 20 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 21 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 22 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 23 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 24 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 25 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park