I will be driving from Chicago to Boston during the holiday weekend and am looking for a good hotel to stay overnight in Rochester, NY. Originally I wanted to stay overnight in Buffalo, which is about half way between Chicago to Boston, but due to the peak tour season in Niagara falls and the holiday weekend, the Buffalo hotel rates seem way too high, so I thought Rochester might be a good alternative.
I'll be a solo female traveler, so safety would be my top concern. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 2 Is the power adapter plug necessary
- 3 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 4 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 5 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 6 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 7 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 8 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 9 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 10 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 11 Baltimore Weekend
- 12 Dinosaur National Monument
- 13 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 14 Miami airport--safety??
- 15 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 16 US whole month of January where to
- 17 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 18 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 19 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 20 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 21 Things to do in Toronto
- 22 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 23 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 24 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 25 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points