I will be driving from Chicago to Boston during the holiday weekend and am looking for a good hotel to stay overnight in Rochester, NY. Originally I wanted to stay overnight in Buffalo, which is about half way between Chicago to Boston, but due to the peak tour season in Niagara falls and the holiday weekend, the Buffalo hotel rates seem way too high, so I thought Rochester might be a good alternative.
I'll be a solo female traveler, so safety would be my top concern. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 2 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 3 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 4 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 5 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 6 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 7 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 8 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 9 4 Days in Juneau?
- 10 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 11 5 Days near Denver
- 12 Lake Champlain, VT
- 13 hotel in NYC
- 14 20 Days Road Trip
- 15 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 16 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 17 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 18 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 19 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 20 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 21 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 22 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 23 Briefly, in WNY
- 24 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 25 Denver to Yellowstone