we are 4 guys ages 21-24 planning a cross country roadtrip (ny-ca) for mid may. we plan on arriving in st louis at night to sleep. we dont really want to spend much time here as our next point of interest is colorado. but st. louis-colorado is a really long drive and we were hoping for some advice on how to split that up. for example if we can leave st. louis in the morning 9 ish and find something small to do around the early afternoon till late noon-early evening then finish the drive that would be great. any ideas would be greatly appreciated
roadtripers seeking advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 SFO black friday traffic
- 3 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 7 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 10 Dining in Manhattan
- 11 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 12 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 How to dress in Vegas
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 20 St Patrick's renovations
- 21 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 24 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 25 From Seattle airport to the city