we are 4 guys ages 21-24 planning a cross country roadtrip (ny-ca) for mid may. we plan on arriving in st louis at night to sleep. we dont really want to spend much time here as our next point of interest is colorado. but st. louis-colorado is a really long drive and we were hoping for some advice on how to split that up. for example if we can leave st. louis in the morning 9 ish and find something small to do around the early afternoon till late noon-early evening then finish the drive that would be great. any ideas would be greatly appreciated
roadtripers seeking advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 2 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 3 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 4 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 12 san fran sightseeing
- 13 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 19 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 20 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 21 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?