we are 4 guys ages 21-24 planning a cross country roadtrip (ny-ca) for mid may. we plan on arriving in st louis at night to sleep. we dont really want to spend much time here as our next point of interest is colorado. but st. louis-colorado is a really long drive and we were hoping for some advice on how to split that up. for example if we can leave st. louis in the morning 9 ish and find something small to do around the early afternoon till late noon-early evening then finish the drive that would be great. any ideas would be greatly appreciated
roadtripers seeking advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We are flying into Phoenix in November
- 2 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 3 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 4 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 5 Advice on Roadtrip
- 6 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 7 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 8 Zion the narrows
- 9 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 10 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 11 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 12 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 13 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 14 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 15 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 16 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 17 cincinnati with kids
- 18 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 19 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 20 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 21 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 22 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 25 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui