we are 4 guys ages 21-24 planning a cross country roadtrip (ny-ca) for mid may. we plan on arriving in st louis at night to sleep. we dont really want to spend much time here as our next point of interest is colorado. but st. louis-colorado is a really long drive and we were hoping for some advice on how to split that up. for example if we can leave st. louis in the morning 9 ish and find something small to do around the early afternoon till late noon-early evening then finish the drive that would be great. any ideas would be greatly appreciated
roadtripers seeking advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!