we are 4 guys ages 21-24 planning a cross country roadtrip (ny-ca) for mid may. we plan on arriving in st louis at night to sleep. we dont really want to spend much time here as our next point of interest is colorado. but st. louis-colorado is a really long drive and we were hoping for some advice on how to split that up. for example if we can leave st. louis in the morning 9 ish and find something small to do around the early afternoon till late noon-early evening then finish the drive that would be great. any ideas would be greatly appreciated
roadtripers seeking advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 culpepper
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 4 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 5 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 6 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 7 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 8 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 9 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 10 Pub with food in Seattle
- 11 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 12 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 13 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 14 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 15 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 16 Hotel near Miami airport
- 17 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 20 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 21 Our perfect day in Key West
- 22 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 23 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 24 Road Trip SW
- 25 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?