We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 Hp Printer 24*7
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 More problems for Big Sur
- 5 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 6 Miami for 2 days
- 7 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 8 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 11 Lunch in Central Park
- 12 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 13 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 14 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 15 My travels to Monument Valley
- 16 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 17 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 18 Oregon Coast road trip
- 19 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 20 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 21 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 22 How much cash do you travel with?
- 23 Food Festival Tour
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land