We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas/California May 2016
- 2 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/kill-shot-hack/
- 3 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 4 hilicopter tour oahu
- 5 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 6 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 7 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 8 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 9 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 10 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 11 Road trip from and back to New York
- 12 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 13 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 14 Berkshires with a toddler
- 15 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 16 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 17 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 18 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 19 Best way to see Oahu
- 20 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 21 CA coast road trip with kids
- 22 Minnesota to Colorado
- 23 Pittsburgh Trip
- 24 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 25 Summer 2016 Group Vacation with young kids