We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help us choose a hotel
- 2 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 3 Honeymoon on PCH
- 4 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 5 Magic Show
- 6 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 7 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 8 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 9 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 10 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 16 Staying outside DC
- 17 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 18 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 19 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 22 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 23 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 24 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 25 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs