We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Myrtle beach
- 4 "Fitness" vacations
- 5 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 6 Orlando area weather in June
- 7 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 8 Help with Northwest Trip
- 9 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 10 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 11 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 12 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 13 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 14 Boston Food Tour
- 15 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 16 Help plan my trip please
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 18 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 19 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 20 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 21 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 22 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 23 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 24 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 25 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?