We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 2 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 3 RV campsites Newport RI
- 4 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 5 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 6 http://www.revommerce.com/elite-test-booster/
- 7 New Software
- 8 Made the Jump!
- 9 Blackcore Edge: Is This An Unsafe Supplement?
- 10 Muscle XTX – No.1 formula for build stamina power....
- 11 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 12 Enjoy maximum performances in gym
- 13 Food4Patriots - Safe and effective way to store foods
- 14 http://justantiagingcare.com/rejuvolyte-skin-cream/
- 15 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 16 Family reunion ideas
- 17 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 18 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 19 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 20 Southern history- walkable cities
- 21 DrillBit Warehouse
- 22 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 23 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/power-boost-x/
- 24 the idea of using a natural manhood
- 25 My Topic Titlehttp://www.supplementsauthority.com/androx-extreme/