We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in New York City
- 2 Trip Starting from New York
- 3 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 4 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 5 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 6 Grand Teton Questions
- 7 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 8 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 9 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 10 Grand American Road Trip!
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 13 Rules of the Subway
- 14 Grand Teton Questuons
- 15 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 16 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 17 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 18 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 19 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 20 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 21 Mystic CT
- 22 Alabama trip in Dec
- 23 Las vegas +21
- 24 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 25 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem