We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 2 united airlines ticket number united airways airlines123456789
- 3 united airlines flight reservations number travel now
- 4 First Trip to New Mexico
- 5 Airport Advice for GNP
- 6 Day trips from Boston
- 7 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 8 Seattle?
- 9 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 10 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 13 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 24 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 25 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?