We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 2 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 3 louisiana bayou
- 4 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 5 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 6 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 7 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 8 The Adolphus
- 9 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 10 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 13 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 14 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 15 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 18 New Orleans logistics
- 19 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 20 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 21 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 22 North Oregon Coast touring
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 24 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 25 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !