We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 2 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 3 Medical tourism
- 4 The web marketing specialist for the service industry
- 5 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 6 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 7 FlyABS - Your Partner In Flying to African Nations
- 8 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 9 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 10 Grand Canyon to LA
- 11 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 12 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 13 Where to stay in NYC
- 14 Death Valley
- 15 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 16 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 17 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 18 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 19 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 20 Nashville 2016
- 21 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 22 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 23 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 Colorado - Photography