We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9-10 day trip to WA
- 2 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 3 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 4 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 5 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 6 California Trip
- 7 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 8 Need help nailing down the details
- 9 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 10 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 11 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 12 Turo?
- 13 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 14 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 15 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 16 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 17 NYC For The Day
- 18 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 19 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 20 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 21 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 22 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 23 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 24 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017