We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 2 Traveling with an infant
- 3 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 4 Relocating to Washington DC
- 5 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 6 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 7 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 8 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 9 Acadia National Park
- 10 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 11 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 12 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 13 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 14 From Newark to Manhattan
- 15 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 16 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 17 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 18 Monument Valley
- 19 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 20 driving RT 66
- 21 once in a lifetime
- 22 North California/South Oregon
- 23 Hotels Houston
- 24 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 25 Birthday vacation ideas