We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Roadtrip with small kids Jan and Feb 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 los angeles restaurants
- 7 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 8 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 9 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 10 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 13 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 14 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 17 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 18 NW Houston restaurant help
- 19 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 20 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 21 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 22 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 23 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 24 charleston during Christmas Week
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach