We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 4 highway 54
- 5 Help with driving East to West
- 6 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 7 Boston Chinatown restaurant or tour recommendations
- 8 Looking for great dude ranch that is at least somewhat authentic
- 9 Sail yacht. California
- 10 Arizona Real Estate Agent
- 11 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 13 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 14 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 15 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 16 Cashless Toll roads.
- 17 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 18 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 19 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 20 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 21 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 22 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 23 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 24 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 25 Farewell from Ira