We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 2 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 3 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 4 Key West luxury hotels
- 5 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Nashville Never Been
- 8 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 9 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 10 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 11 Florida beach vacation
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 16 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 17 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 18 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 19 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 20 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 21 I95
- 22 Rafting the Colorado
- 23 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 24 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 25 Uber boston