We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 2 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 5 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 6 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 7 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 8 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 9 Hawaii wedding
- 10 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 13 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 14 Oregon Coast question
- 15 California road trip
- 16 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 17 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 18 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 19 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 20 Moving to Montana
- 21 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 22 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 23 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 24 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 25 Savanah GA