We are starting to plan a long awaited (and still saving) trip with our kids in 2013. Their ages will be 2,4,6 and 12.
We want to travel the South of the US.
Have anyone done any trips during this time of year and what would you recommend? We are planning on hiring an RV so, we don't want to travel where it is too cold, cause we don't want sick kids.
Please help us get our thinking caps charged, I am looking forward to see what you all suggest.
Roadtrip with small kids Jan and Feb 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 2 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 3 Colorado trip
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 6 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 7 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 8 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 9 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 10 Alaska- Best tours
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 12 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 13 First visit in New Mexico
- 14 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 15 San Diego Public Transportation
- 16 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 17 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 18 Yellowstone Dining
- 19 Coronado Ferry
- 20 Cape cod and Acadia
- 21 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 22 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 23 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 24 Things to do around New York
- 25 Savannah GA