This summer (around 4th of july), my husband an I and kids (6yo and 3yo) will go to Washington DC (HB need to go first for work) and we want to plan a roadtrip, relax, cultural but above all fun for the kids. Beeing European, we don't know much there, so we are in desperate need of tips, advices, thing's to see, do's and don'ts. HB wants to go by camper, he thinks the kids will love that, advice is welcome as we have never did that before
We are landing and leaving from Washington. Total stay of 14 days (flight days included), would start with a few days Washington DC.
All advice welcome!
Roadtrip starting in Washington DC to??? with 2 kids
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Car trip from Seattle
- 3 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 4 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 5 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 9 Savannah restaurants
- 10 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 11 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 16 Retiring in Colorado
- 17 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 18 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 21 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 22 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 23 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 Denver 1 day in denver