This summer (around 4th of july), my husband an I and kids (6yo and 3yo) will go to Washington DC (HB need to go first for work) and we want to plan a roadtrip, relax, cultural but above all fun for the kids. Beeing European, we don't know much there, so we are in desperate need of tips, advices, thing's to see, do's and don'ts. HB wants to go by camper, he thinks the kids will love that, advice is welcome as we have never did that before
We are landing and leaving from Washington. Total stay of 14 days (flight days included), would start with a few days Washington DC.
All advice welcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 2 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 3 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 4 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 5 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 6 8 day trip to Florida
- 7 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 8 Week in Colorado
- 9 Moving to Dallas
- 10 Cape Cod visit in August
- 11 Florida Car Rental
- 12 Buying wine New York City
- 13 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 14 Holland Tulip Festival
- 15 Is this a new record for spam?
- 16 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 17 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 18 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 19 Nashville Public Transportation
- 20 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 21 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 22 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 23 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 24 BYOB in New York City
- 25 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine