This summer (around 4th of july), my husband an I and kids (6yo and 3yo) will go to Washington DC (HB need to go first for work) and we want to plan a roadtrip, relax, cultural but above all fun for the kids. Beeing European, we don't know much there, so we are in desperate need of tips, advices, thing's to see, do's and don'ts. HB wants to go by camper, he thinks the kids will love that, advice is welcome as we have never did that before
We are landing and leaving from Washington. Total stay of 14 days (flight days included), would start with a few days Washington DC.
All advice welcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Dining in St. Louis
- 6 AR State Parks
- 7 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 8 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 9 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Help me with this
- 12 NYC For The Day
- 13 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 14 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 15 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 16 JFK Terminal 8
- 17 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 California Trip
- 20 Atlanta With Toddler
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 23 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 24 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria