This summer (around 4th of july), my husband an I and kids (6yo and 3yo) will go to Washington DC (HB need to go first for work) and we want to plan a roadtrip, relax, cultural but above all fun for the kids. Beeing European, we don't know much there, so we are in desperate need of tips, advices, thing's to see, do's and don'ts. HB wants to go by camper, he thinks the kids will love that, advice is welcome as we have never did that before
We are landing and leaving from Washington. Total stay of 14 days (flight days included), would start with a few days Washington DC.
All advice welcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental Car Orlando
- 2 Pacific Northwest
- 3 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/trubiotrim/
- 4 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 5 Anaheim - no car
- 6 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 7 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 8 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 9 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 10 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 11 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 12 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 13 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 14 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 15 San Francisco to San Diego
- 16 Dinner in Anchorage
- 17 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 18 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 19 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 20 Nashville Public Transportation
- 21 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 22 Hawaii - where?
- 23 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 24 Arizona PHX car rental
- 25 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)