This summer (around 4th of july), my husband an I and kids (6yo and 3yo) will go to Washington DC (HB need to go first for work) and we want to plan a roadtrip, relax, cultural but above all fun for the kids. Beeing European, we don't know much there, so we are in desperate need of tips, advices, thing's to see, do's and don'ts. HB wants to go by camper, he thinks the kids will love that, advice is welcome as we have never did that before
We are landing and leaving from Washington. Total stay of 14 days (flight days included), would start with a few days Washington DC.
All advice welcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Harlem, NY
- 3 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 4 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan
- 5 Lake Powell
- 6 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 7 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 8 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 9 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 10 Hotel close to San Francisco airport
- 11 Glacier to Banff
- 12 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 15 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 16 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 17 NYC hotel/July
- 18 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 19 Portland Affordable Accommodations
- 20 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 21 Lodging choice: Custer State Park vs surrounding area
- 22 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 23 Beartooth HWY Question
- 24 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 25 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver