This summer (around 4th of july), my husband an I and kids (6yo and 3yo) will go to Washington DC (HB need to go first for work) and we want to plan a roadtrip, relax, cultural but above all fun for the kids. Beeing European, we don't know much there, so we are in desperate need of tips, advices, thing's to see, do's and don'ts. HB wants to go by camper, he thinks the kids will love that, advice is welcome as we have never did that before
We are landing and leaving from Washington. Total stay of 14 days (flight days included), would start with a few days Washington DC.
All advice welcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 4 Depot Bay OR
- 5 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 6 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 7 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 8 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 9 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 10 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 11 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 12 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 13 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 14 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 15 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 16 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 17 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 18 Las vegas +21
- 19 Phone SIM
- 20 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 21 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 22 A June trip to Kauai
- 23 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?