This summer (around 4th of july), my husband an I and kids (6yo and 3yo) will go to Washington DC (HB need to go first for work) and we want to plan a roadtrip, relax, cultural but above all fun for the kids. Beeing European, we don't know much there, so we are in desperate need of tips, advices, thing's to see, do's and don'ts. HB wants to go by camper, he thinks the kids will love that, advice is welcome as we have never did that before
We are landing and leaving from Washington. Total stay of 14 days (flight days included), would start with a few days Washington DC.
All advice welcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 %%$$>>1~8OO~235~63O2 Norton 360 Technical Support Phone Number
- 2 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 3 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 4 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 5 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 6 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 7 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 8 Relocating to the Deep South
- 9 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 10 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 13 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 14 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 south west family trip itinerary
- 17 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 19 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 20 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 21 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 22 wasting time around JFK
- 23 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 24 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 25 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too