This summer (around 4th of july), my husband an I and kids (6yo and 3yo) will go to Washington DC (HB need to go first for work) and we want to plan a roadtrip, relax, cultural but above all fun for the kids. Beeing European, we don't know much there, so we are in desperate need of tips, advices, thing's to see, do's and don'ts. HB wants to go by camper, he thinks the kids will love that, advice is welcome as we have never did that before
We are landing and leaving from Washington. Total stay of 14 days (flight days included), would start with a few days Washington DC.
All advice welcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/soleil-glo/
- 2 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 3 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/alpha-monster-advanced-reviews/
- 4 Business Lawyer Oakland
- 5 Breast Cancer Car Donations San Diego, CA
- 6 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 8 http://megacleanseradvice.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 9 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 10 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 11 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 12 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 13 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 14 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 15 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 16 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 Nashville Never Been
- 19 Coffee in Boston?
- 20 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 21 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 22 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 23 New orleans recs for family
- 24 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 25 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?