This summer (around 4th of july), my husband an I and kids (6yo and 3yo) will go to Washington DC (HB need to go first for work) and we want to plan a roadtrip, relax, cultural but above all fun for the kids. Beeing European, we don't know much there, so we are in desperate need of tips, advices, thing's to see, do's and don'ts. HB wants to go by camper, he thinks the kids will love that, advice is welcome as we have never did that before
We are landing and leaving from Washington. Total stay of 14 days (flight days included), would start with a few days Washington DC.
All advice welcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 2 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 3 help me plan a Cali trip
- 4 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 5 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 6 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 7 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 8 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 9 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 10 Mesa Verde question
- 11 Planning our Move
- 12 Wilmington DE questions
- 13 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 16 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 17 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 18 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 19 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 20 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 21 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 22 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 23 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 24 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 25 Hotel advise Chicago