Hi All - A friend and I will be driving from Phoenix to Orlando, dropping off a car then flying back to Phoenix. We want to make this trip as much fun as possible, eat some great food, and see some interesting things along the way. We leave on May 22 and need to fly home Sunday June 1, 2014. While I enjoy all things nature, my friend not so much, though she will do some hiking and exploring would like to have a broader experience. We would like to experience local culture and food along the way. Two must dos are a day at Harry Potter World and a day at one of the Disney properties. We are happy to bypass New Orleans as we both have visited there in the past. We also do not feel the need to visit anything in Arizona as we live here! I appreciate your thoughts and suggestions! Age wise we are adults with grown children - in great health with no mobility issues or restrictions. .
RoadTrip! Phoenix to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 2 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 3 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 4 san fran sightseeing
- 5 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 6 Dining in Manhattan
- 7 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 10 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 11 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 12 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 13 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 14 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 15 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 16 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 17 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 18 New Orleans
- 19 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 20 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 21 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 24 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 25 kuai and maui top 10 to see list