Hi All - A friend and I will be driving from Phoenix to Orlando, dropping off a car then flying back to Phoenix. We want to make this trip as much fun as possible, eat some great food, and see some interesting things along the way. We leave on May 22 and need to fly home Sunday June 1, 2014. While I enjoy all things nature, my friend not so much, though she will do some hiking and exploring would like to have a broader experience. We would like to experience local culture and food along the way. Two must dos are a day at Harry Potter World and a day at one of the Disney properties. We are happy to bypass New Orleans as we both have visited there in the past. We also do not feel the need to visit anything in Arizona as we live here! I appreciate your thoughts and suggestions! Age wise we are adults with grown children - in great health with no mobility issues or restrictions. .
RoadTrip! Phoenix to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 3 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 4 Big island itinerary
- 5 Thousand Islands
- 6 Best Destination in USA
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 10 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 11 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 12 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 13 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 17 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 18 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 19 New York City and New England
- 20 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 24 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 25 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted