Hi All - A friend and I will be driving from Phoenix to Orlando, dropping off a car then flying back to Phoenix. We want to make this trip as much fun as possible, eat some great food, and see some interesting things along the way. We leave on May 22 and need to fly home Sunday June 1, 2014. While I enjoy all things nature, my friend not so much, though she will do some hiking and exploring would like to have a broader experience. We would like to experience local culture and food along the way. Two must dos are a day at Harry Potter World and a day at one of the Disney properties. We are happy to bypass New Orleans as we both have visited there in the past. We also do not feel the need to visit anything in Arizona as we live here! I appreciate your thoughts and suggestions! Age wise we are adults with grown children - in great health with no mobility issues or restrictions. .
RoadTrip! Phoenix to Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 2 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 3 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 4 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 5 Boston area -- nature
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 10 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 11 California & French Polynesia
- 12 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 13 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 14 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 15 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 16 SFO black friday traffic
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 19 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 20 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 21 Dining in Manhattan
- 22 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 23 American Honeymoon in March
- 24 How to dress in Vegas
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles