My fiance and I are traveling across country to celebrate our collegiate graduations. We are leaving from Indiana and traveling to California via Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Then we're traveling back through Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. We're looking for some advice on great places to see along the way; however, we'll be only be stopping through for fairly short periods of time. We are open to all suggestions for all locations! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 2 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 3 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 4 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 5 blue ridge parkway?
- 6 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 7 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 8 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 9 Wedding gifts?
- 10 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 11 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 12 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 13 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 14 Seattle Ho
- 15 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 16 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 19 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 22 Southern history- walkable cities
- 23 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 24 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 25 December Vacation in Florida by Beach