My fiance and I are traveling across country to celebrate our collegiate graduations. We are leaving from Indiana and traveling to California via Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Then we're traveling back through Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. We're looking for some advice on great places to see along the way; however, we'll be only be stopping through for fairly short periods of time. We are open to all suggestions for all locations! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
ROADTRIP: Indiana to California and Back!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 2 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 3 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 4 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 5 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 6 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 7 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 8 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 9 Is the New York subway safe?
- 10 Chicago eateries downtown
- 11 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 12 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 13 Where to from Tampa?
- 14 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 15 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 18 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 19 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 20 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 21 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 22 Nice place to stop for the night between Akron, OH and Walt Disney World.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 San Francisco Car Rental Question
- 25 Unique Honeymoon