My fiance and I are traveling across country to celebrate our collegiate graduations. We are leaving from Indiana and traveling to California via Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Then we're traveling back through Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. We're looking for some advice on great places to see along the way; however, we'll be only be stopping through for fairly short periods of time. We are open to all suggestions for all locations! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 2 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 3 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Back from the Big Easy
- 6 Border crossing
- 7 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 8 Cross country tips
- 9 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 10 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Parka in PA during February?
- 13 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 14 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 15 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 16 Driving Alaska
- 17 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 20 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 21 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas