My fiance and I are traveling across country to celebrate our collegiate graduations. We are leaving from Indiana and traveling to California via Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Then we're traveling back through Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. We're looking for some advice on great places to see along the way; however, we'll be only be stopping through for fairly short periods of time. We are open to all suggestions for all locations! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 usa roadtrip
- 2 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 3 Restaurants in Idyllwild
- 4 How to spend a weekend in Idyllwild, CA?
- 5 arizona rte 66
- 6 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 7 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 10 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 11 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 12 Where to live in the North East
- 13 Hawaii and...where?
- 14 Short Oregon Trip
- 15 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 16 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 17 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 18 Another Great DC Trip
- 19 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 20 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 21 Black History Museum
- 22 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 How much time in Badlands?
- 25 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults