My fiance and I are traveling across country to celebrate our collegiate graduations. We are leaving from Indiana and traveling to California via Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Then we're traveling back through Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. We're looking for some advice on great places to see along the way; however, we'll be only be stopping through for fairly short periods of time. We are open to all suggestions for all locations! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 2 Rental Car Orlando
- 3 Pacific Northwest
- 4 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/trubiotrim/
- 5 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 6 Anaheim - no car
- 7 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 8 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 9 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 10 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 11 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 12 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 13 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 14 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 15 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego
- 17 Dinner in Anchorage
- 18 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 19 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 20 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 21 Nashville Public Transportation
- 22 Hawaii - where?
- 23 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 24 Arizona PHX car rental
- 25 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)