My fiance and I are traveling across country to celebrate our collegiate graduations. We are leaving from Indiana and traveling to California via Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Then we're traveling back through Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. We're looking for some advice on great places to see along the way; however, we'll be only be stopping through for fairly short periods of time. We are open to all suggestions for all locations! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/verutum-rx/
- 2 Headlock Muscle Scam? Do Not Buy Read Reviews First *SHOCKING*
- 3 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 4 Rail Male Enhancement - Best Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Supplement
- 5 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 6 Hawaii wedding
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 9 Oregon Coast question
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 12 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 13 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 14 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 15 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 16 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Moving to Montana
- 18 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 19 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 20 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 21 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 22 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 23 Savanah GA
- 24 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 25 Florida with a 2 year old