My fiance and I are traveling across country to celebrate our collegiate graduations. We are leaving from Indiana and traveling to California via Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Then we're traveling back through Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. We're looking for some advice on great places to see along the way; however, we'll be only be stopping through for fairly short periods of time. We are open to all suggestions for all locations! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
ROADTRIP: Indiana to California and Back!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 2 Phoenix restaurants
- 3 5 week in US/Mexico
- 4 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 5 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 6 10 day trip to California
- 7 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 8 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Rafting near Denali
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 15 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 16 Kennedy Space Center
- 17 Week in October in Maine
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 20 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 21 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 22 B-Day Mini adventure
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares