My fiance and I are traveling across country to celebrate our collegiate graduations. We are leaving from Indiana and traveling to California via Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Then we're traveling back through Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. We're looking for some advice on great places to see along the way; however, we'll be only be stopping through for fairly short periods of time. We are open to all suggestions for all locations! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/illum-face-cream/
- 2 Traveling in winter
- 3 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 4 a short trip to san francisco
- 5 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 6 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 7 Summer in Michigan
- 8 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 9 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 10 Glacier National Park
- 11 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 12 South east road trip
- 13 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 14 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 15 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 16 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 17 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 18 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 19 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 20 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 21 Any Sanibel experts?
- 22 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 23 Later Winter around Mobile
- 24 Rafting the Colorado
- 25 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS