My fiance and I are traveling across country to celebrate our collegiate graduations. We are leaving from Indiana and traveling to California via Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Then we're traveling back through Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. We're looking for some advice on great places to see along the way; however, we'll be only be stopping through for fairly short periods of time. We are open to all suggestions for all locations! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville Public Transportation
- 2 http://a1healthbeautycare.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 3 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 4 Florida Car Rental
- 5 Cape Cod visit in August
- 6 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 7 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 8 Buying wine New York City
- 9 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 10 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 11 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 12 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 13 BYOB in New York City
- 14 Week in Colorado
- 15 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 16 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 17 Is this a new record for spam?
- 18 Ferry to Nantucket
- 19 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 20 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 21 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 22 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 23 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 24 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 25 Sedona to Vegas