I would like some help in planning a roadtrip from Long Island to Raleigh. I will be traveling with a 10 month old, so will need to stop every 2 hours or so and would like to take about 2-3 days to drive. Are there any overnights that you could recommend? I will be traveling back, as well, so if there is a different route back with different stops, that would be helpful, as well.
Thank you very, very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 2 No Spam this morning!!
- 3 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 4 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 5 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 6 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 7 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 10 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 11 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 12 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 13 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 14 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 15 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 16 Ideas for New York
- 17 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 18 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 19 Help us choose a hotel
- 20 Honeymoon on PCH
- 21 Magic Show
- 22 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 23 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017