I would like some help in planning a roadtrip from Long Island to Raleigh. I will be traveling with a 10 month old, so will need to stop every 2 hours or so and would like to take about 2-3 days to drive. Are there any overnights that you could recommend? I will be traveling back, as well, so if there is a different route back with different stops, that would be helpful, as well.
Thank you very, very much for your help!
Roadtrip Ideas - New York to Raleigh with Infant
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san diego or nearby area
- 2 Thank goodness for this service!
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Texas
- 5 Los Angeles day trips
- 6 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 7 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 8 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 9 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 10 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 11 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 12 Self guided White House tour
- 13 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 14 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 17 Northwest USA
- 18 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 19 middlebury vt snow
- 20 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 21 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 22 LA for a day and a half
- 23 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 24 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 25 What is the weather like in Kona in November?