I would like some help in planning a roadtrip from Long Island to Raleigh. I will be traveling with a 10 month old, so will need to stop every 2 hours or so and would like to take about 2-3 days to drive. Are there any overnights that you could recommend? I will be traveling back, as well, so if there is a different route back with different stops, that would be helpful, as well.
Thank you very, very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 XCT18002724169 Sage Tech Support Number Sage Technical Support Number
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 3 Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 5 Days near Denver
- 5 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 6 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 7 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 8 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 9 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 10 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 11 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 12 Hotel in Austin
- 13 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 14 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 15 Boston / VT August
- 16 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 17 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 18 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 19 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 20 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 21 Boston Ideas
- 22 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 23 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 24 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 25 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations