I would like some help in planning a roadtrip from Long Island to Raleigh. I will be traveling with a 10 month old, so will need to stop every 2 hours or so and would like to take about 2-3 days to drive. Are there any overnights that you could recommend? I will be traveling back, as well, so if there is a different route back with different stops, that would be helpful, as well.
Thank you very, very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/juvalux-eye-serum-scam
- 2 Is formal wear needed on Inside Passage cruise?
- 3 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 4 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 5 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 6 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/viatropin-and-viarexin/
- 7 Building Missteps
- 8 Crazy Mass - Enhance The Metabolism Rate Of Body
- 9 http://www.myutopiancleanse360.com/midogen/
- 10 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 11 Advise on trip
- 12 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 13 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 14 Grade 12 subjects
- 15 NJ to Florida drive
- 16 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 17 Sedona
- 18 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 19 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 20 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 21 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 22 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 24 Bugs on Sanibel Island
- 25 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill