I would like some help in planning a roadtrip from Long Island to Raleigh. I will be traveling with a 10 month old, so will need to stop every 2 hours or so and would like to take about 2-3 days to drive. Are there any overnights that you could recommend? I will be traveling back, as well, so if there is a different route back with different stops, that would be helpful, as well.
Thank you very, very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 2 Get Lean and Muscular Body
- 3 http://viarexlabsblog.com/testropin/
- 4 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/maxtropin-and-testropin/
- 5 Sedona to Vegas
- 6 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 7 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 8 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 9 48 Hours in NYC
- 10 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 11 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 12 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 13 Ferry to Nantucket
- 14 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 15 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 16 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 17 Another question about hawaii
- 18 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 19 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 20 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 21 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 22 Hawk's
- 23 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 24 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 25 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami