I would like some help in planning a roadtrip from Long Island to Raleigh. I will be traveling with a 10 month old, so will need to stop every 2 hours or so and would like to take about 2-3 days to drive. Are there any overnights that you could recommend? I will be traveling back, as well, so if there is a different route back with different stops, that would be helpful, as well.
Thank you very, very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Err0r: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 3 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 4 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 5 Boston area hotels
- 6 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 8 More problems for Big Sur
- 9 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 10 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 13 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 14 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 15 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 16 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 17 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 18 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 21 Great Falls or Helena?
- 22 What to request?
- 23 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 24 What to see in Portland
- 25 How much cash do you travel with?