My husband & I will be travelling from Australia to New York for the marathon on 4 Nov. We're planning to do a driving holiday beforehand from NYC to Quebec City and return. We will have10 days. I would appreciate any suggestions for planning the itinerary, accommodation, restaurants, must-sees. I'm thinking of having an overnight stop in Vermont and then 2/3 days in Quebec City and appportioning the remaining time between Montreal, Ottowa, Toronto & Niagara Falls and back to NYC. Do you think this is too much to cover in 10 days? We're also interested in any good music venues, particularly Blues.
Roadtrip from NYC to Quebec City & Return
View all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 5 Judo in California?
- 6 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 9 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 16 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 19 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 25 St. Augustine, Florida