My husband & I will be travelling from Australia to New York for the marathon on 4 Nov. We're planning to do a driving holiday beforehand from NYC to Quebec City and return. We will have10 days. I would appreciate any suggestions for planning the itinerary, accommodation, restaurants, must-sees. I'm thinking of having an overnight stop in Vermont and then 2/3 days in Quebec City and appportioning the remaining time between Montreal, Ottowa, Toronto & Niagara Falls and back to NYC. Do you think this is too much to cover in 10 days? We're also interested in any good music venues, particularly Blues.
Roadtrip from NYC to Quebec City & Return
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Timeshare Nightmares
- 2 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 3 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 USA trip
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Breckenridge in October
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Orlando for Work
- 12 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 13 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 14 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki