My husband & I will be travelling from Australia to New York for the marathon on 4 Nov. We're planning to do a driving holiday beforehand from NYC to Quebec City and return. We will have10 days. I would appreciate any suggestions for planning the itinerary, accommodation, restaurants, must-sees. I'm thinking of having an overnight stop in Vermont and then 2/3 days in Quebec City and appportioning the remaining time between Montreal, Ottowa, Toronto & Niagara Falls and back to NYC. Do you think this is too much to cover in 10 days? We're also interested in any good music venues, particularly Blues.
Roadtrip from NYC to Quebec City & Return
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 Ackislander
- 4 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 5 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 6 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 7 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 10 Northern California in February
- 11 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 12 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 15 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 16 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 17 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 18 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 19 New England September
- 20 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 California
- 23 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?