My husband & I will be travelling from Australia to New York for the marathon on 4 Nov. We're planning to do a driving holiday beforehand from NYC to Quebec City and return. We will have10 days. I would appreciate any suggestions for planning the itinerary, accommodation, restaurants, must-sees. I'm thinking of having an overnight stop in Vermont and then 2/3 days in Quebec City and appportioning the remaining time between Montreal, Ottowa, Toronto & Niagara Falls and back to NYC. Do you think this is too much to cover in 10 days? We're also interested in any good music venues, particularly Blues.
Roadtrip from NYC to Quebec City & Return
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 2 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 3 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 4 moving to florida
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 7 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 8 Santa Barbara, California
- 9 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 12 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 13 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 14 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 15 Charlotte restaurant help
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson