My husband & I will be travelling from Australia to New York for the marathon on 4 Nov. We're planning to do a driving holiday beforehand from NYC to Quebec City and return. We will have10 days. I would appreciate any suggestions for planning the itinerary, accommodation, restaurants, must-sees. I'm thinking of having an overnight stop in Vermont and then 2/3 days in Quebec City and appportioning the remaining time between Montreal, Ottowa, Toronto & Niagara Falls and back to NYC. Do you think this is too much to cover in 10 days? We're also interested in any good music venues, particularly Blues.
Roadtrip from NYC to Quebec City & Return
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 New England in the fall
- 3 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 4 Seattle Hyatts
- 5 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 9 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 10 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 11 relocating travel
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 14 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 15 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 16 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 19 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 20 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 21 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 22 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?