My husband & I will be travelling from Australia to New York for the marathon on 4 Nov. We're planning to do a driving holiday beforehand from NYC to Quebec City and return. We will have10 days. I would appreciate any suggestions for planning the itinerary, accommodation, restaurants, must-sees. I'm thinking of having an overnight stop in Vermont and then 2/3 days in Quebec City and appportioning the remaining time between Montreal, Ottowa, Toronto & Niagara Falls and back to NYC. Do you think this is too much to cover in 10 days? We're also interested in any good music venues, particularly Blues.
Roadtrip from NYC to Quebec City & Return
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 2 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 5 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 6 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 7 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 8 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 9 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 10 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 11 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 12 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 13 Boston to see Sargent works
- 14 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 15 New York City - apartment locations
- 16 Utah 2
- 17 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 18 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 19 Tudor city -special help/info
- 20 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 21 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 22 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 23 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 24 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 25 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce