A friend and I are road tripping it from Detroit to Philadelphia to visit a friend who just started grad school there, and we are looking for ideas for places to stop en route. We only have five days total, and are planning on spending three of those days in Philly. Does anybody have any ideas of places to stop that are either on the way or only slightly out of the way? Right now the only thing we can think of is Niagra Falls! Thanks!
Roadtrip from Detroit to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 3 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 4 Boston in winter?
- 5 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 6 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 7 san fran sightseeing
- 8 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 11 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 12 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 13 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 14 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 19 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 20 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 21 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 22 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 23 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 24 charlotte
- 25 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando