A friend and I are road tripping it from Detroit to Philadelphia to visit a friend who just started grad school there, and we are looking for ideas for places to stop en route. We only have five days total, and are planning on spending three of those days in Philly. Does anybody have any ideas of places to stop that are either on the way or only slightly out of the way? Right now the only thing we can think of is Niagra Falls! Thanks!
Roadtrip from Detroit to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 2 Hotels Philly
- 3 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 4 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 5 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 6 Green Flea in NYC
- 7 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 8 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 9 Orlando in March
- 10 New England September
- 11 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 12 Ackislander
- 13 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 14 Cross Country RV Trip
- 15 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 16 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 17 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 18 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 19 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 20 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 21 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 22 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 23 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 24 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 25 Petrified national forest, AZ