A friend and I are road tripping it from Detroit to Philadelphia to visit a friend who just started grad school there, and we are looking for ideas for places to stop en route. We only have five days total, and are planning on spending three of those days in Philly. Does anybody have any ideas of places to stop that are either on the way or only slightly out of the way? Right now the only thing we can think of is Niagra Falls! Thanks!
Roadtrip from Detroit to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Coast-California
- 2 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 3 Alaska restaurant prices
- 4 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 5 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 6 Shenandoah National Park
- 7 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 8 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 9 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 10 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 13 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 14 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 15 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 16 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 17 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 18 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 19 Itinerary Help - options.
- 20 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 21 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 22 Daytona Beach and ??
- 23 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 24 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell