A friend and I are road tripping it from Detroit to Philadelphia to visit a friend who just started grad school there, and we are looking for ideas for places to stop en route. We only have five days total, and are planning on spending three of those days in Philly. Does anybody have any ideas of places to stop that are either on the way or only slightly out of the way? Right now the only thing we can think of is Niagra Falls! Thanks!
Roadtrip from Detroit to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 3 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 9 Looking for Next Destination
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 12 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 15 Fall color yet?
- 16 Worst Restaurants in America
- 17 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 18 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 SFO International Airport
- 21 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 22 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 23 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 24 My Book of Mormon review
- 25 New England road trip Oct. 8-14