A friend and I are road tripping it from Detroit to Philadelphia to visit a friend who just started grad school there, and we are looking for ideas for places to stop en route. We only have five days total, and are planning on spending three of those days in Philly. Does anybody have any ideas of places to stop that are either on the way or only slightly out of the way? Right now the only thing we can think of is Niagra Falls! Thanks!
Roadtrip from Detroit to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 2 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 3 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 4 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 drive from SF to crater lake
- 7 San Diego farmer's markets
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 moving to florida
- 11 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 12 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 13 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 14 Hotel near Miami airport
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 Santa Barbara, California
- 17 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 18 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 19 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 20 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 21 culpepper
- 22 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 23 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 24 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 25 The Seedy Side of Key West