A friend and I are road tripping it from Detroit to Philadelphia to visit a friend who just started grad school there, and we are looking for ideas for places to stop en route. We only have five days total, and are planning on spending three of those days in Philly. Does anybody have any ideas of places to stop that are either on the way or only slightly out of the way? Right now the only thing we can think of is Niagra Falls! Thanks!
Roadtrip from Detroit to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 4 New England September
- 5 Ackislander
- 6 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 7 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 8 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 9 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 10 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 11 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 12 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 13 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 14 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 15 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 16 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 17 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 18 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 19 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 20 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 21 Hotels Philly
- 22 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 23 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 24 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 25 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York