A friend and I are road tripping it from Detroit to Philadelphia to visit a friend who just started grad school there, and we are looking for ideas for places to stop en route. We only have five days total, and are planning on spending three of those days in Philly. Does anybody have any ideas of places to stop that are either on the way or only slightly out of the way? Right now the only thing we can think of is Niagra Falls! Thanks!
Roadtrip from Detroit to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 4 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 5 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 8 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 9 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 10 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 11 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 12 Berkshires in late October
- 13 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 14 Seattle: Something Different?
- 15 California road trip
- 16 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 ONP help
- 19 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 22 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 23 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 24 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 25 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE