I am looking for some much needed advice for traveling this summer. My husband and I are in desperate need of a vacation this summer after a rough year. We want to plan a trip to somewhere that is driving distance from Baltimore for July/August (husband's not a good flyer). We are thinking that down south will be too hot so probably something more toward the North East, surrounding MD, or further west from Maryland. We are either looking for a place to travel and stay for a week or so OR multiple places to stay at for a few days. We're not campers/outdoors types - we are more looking for some places with nice hotels, B & B's, cottages, etc. and fun/relaxing things to do (restaurants, bars, museums, beaches, etc). The only thing we have ruled out is New York City and cruises because we've done both many times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 2 5 days in Colorado
- 3 Trip to northern California
- 4 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 5 40th in Key West
- 6 Washington DC with kids
- 7 help from a true New Yorker.
- 8 Downtown Chicago
- 9 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 10 Safety Concerns
- 11 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 12 Alaska -public transport
- 13 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 14 Alaska independent tour for group
- 15 Hamilton Broadway
- 16 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 17 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 18 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 19 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 20 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 23 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 24 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 25 Sedona for a Month