I am looking for some much needed advice for traveling this summer. My husband and I are in desperate need of a vacation this summer after a rough year. We want to plan a trip to somewhere that is driving distance from Baltimore for July/August (husband's not a good flyer). We are thinking that down south will be too hot so probably something more toward the North East, surrounding MD, or further west from Maryland. We are either looking for a place to travel and stay for a week or so OR multiple places to stay at for a few days. We're not campers/outdoors types - we are more looking for some places with nice hotels, B & B's, cottages, etc. and fun/relaxing things to do (restaurants, bars, museums, beaches, etc). The only thing we have ruled out is New York City and cruises because we've done both many times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 2 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 3 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 4 US Trip
- 5 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 6 Bryce and Zion planning
- 7 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 8 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 9 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 10 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 11 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 12 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 13 Ohio to NYC
- 14 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 15 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 16 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 17 4 days road trip southern New England
- 18 Philly Itinerary Help
- 19 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 21 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 22 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 23 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 24 Boston with baby
- 25 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio