I am looking for some much needed advice for traveling this summer. My husband and I are in desperate need of a vacation this summer after a rough year. We want to plan a trip to somewhere that is driving distance from Baltimore for July/August (husband's not a good flyer). We are thinking that down south will be too hot so probably something more toward the North East, surrounding MD, or further west from Maryland. We are either looking for a place to travel and stay for a week or so OR multiple places to stay at for a few days. We're not campers/outdoors types - we are more looking for some places with nice hotels, B & B's, cottages, etc. and fun/relaxing things to do (restaurants, bars, museums, beaches, etc). The only thing we have ruled out is New York City and cruises because we've done both many times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 2 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 3 Airfares in the 1970's
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 Relocating to the Deep South
- 6 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 7 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 8 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 9 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 12 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 13 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 14 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 15 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 16 Seattle to San Francisco
- 17 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 18 San Francisco and Napa
- 19 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 20 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 21 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 22 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 23 Budget NYC hotel
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 Timeshare on Cape Cod