I am looking for some much needed advice for traveling this summer. My husband and I are in desperate need of a vacation this summer after a rough year. We want to plan a trip to somewhere that is driving distance from Baltimore for July/August (husband's not a good flyer). We are thinking that down south will be too hot so probably something more toward the North East, surrounding MD, or further west from Maryland. We are either looking for a place to travel and stay for a week or so OR multiple places to stay at for a few days. We're not campers/outdoors types - we are more looking for some places with nice hotels, B & B's, cottages, etc. and fun/relaxing things to do (restaurants, bars, museums, beaches, etc). The only thing we have ruled out is New York City and cruises because we've done both many times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Roadtrip from Baltimore this summer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 3 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 4 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 5 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 17 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 18 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 19 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle