I am looking for some much needed advice for traveling this summer. My husband and I are in desperate need of a vacation this summer after a rough year. We want to plan a trip to somewhere that is driving distance from Baltimore for July/August (husband's not a good flyer). We are thinking that down south will be too hot so probably something more toward the North East, surrounding MD, or further west from Maryland. We are either looking for a place to travel and stay for a week or so OR multiple places to stay at for a few days. We're not campers/outdoors types - we are more looking for some places with nice hotels, B & B's, cottages, etc. and fun/relaxing things to do (restaurants, bars, museums, beaches, etc). The only thing we have ruled out is New York City and cruises because we've done both many times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Roadtrip from Baltimore this summer
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 3 Rockport, MA dining?
- 4 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 5 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 8 Princeville in January
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 13 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 14 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 15 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 16 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 17 RIP Judy Rogers
- 18 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 19 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 20 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 21 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 24 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 25 pa to az