I am looking for some much needed advice for traveling this summer. My husband and I are in desperate need of a vacation this summer after a rough year. We want to plan a trip to somewhere that is driving distance from Baltimore for July/August (husband's not a good flyer). We are thinking that down south will be too hot so probably something more toward the North East, surrounding MD, or further west from Maryland. We are either looking for a place to travel and stay for a week or so OR multiple places to stay at for a few days. We're not campers/outdoors types - we are more looking for some places with nice hotels, B & B's, cottages, etc. and fun/relaxing things to do (restaurants, bars, museums, beaches, etc). The only thing we have ruled out is New York City and cruises because we've done both many times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Roadtrip from Baltimore this summer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 rain in Kauai
- 3 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 8 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 12 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 13 SF to DR? WTH!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 Washington, DC to Boston
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 22 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 Kennedy Space Center