I am looking for some much needed advice for traveling this summer. My husband and I are in desperate need of a vacation this summer after a rough year. We want to plan a trip to somewhere that is driving distance from Baltimore for July/August (husband's not a good flyer). We are thinking that down south will be too hot so probably something more toward the North East, surrounding MD, or further west from Maryland. We are either looking for a place to travel and stay for a week or so OR multiple places to stay at for a few days. We're not campers/outdoors types - we are more looking for some places with nice hotels, B & B's, cottages, etc. and fun/relaxing things to do (restaurants, bars, museums, beaches, etc). The only thing we have ruled out is New York City and cruises because we've done both many times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 4 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 5 My Vegas TR
- 6 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 9 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 10 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 11 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 12 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 13 North Oregon Coast touring
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 16 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 17 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 18 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 19 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 20 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 21 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 22 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 23 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 24 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 25 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel