I am looking for some much needed advice for traveling this summer. My husband and I are in desperate need of a vacation this summer after a rough year. We want to plan a trip to somewhere that is driving distance from Baltimore for July/August (husband's not a good flyer). We are thinking that down south will be too hot so probably something more toward the North East, surrounding MD, or further west from Maryland. We are either looking for a place to travel and stay for a week or so OR multiple places to stay at for a few days. We're not campers/outdoors types - we are more looking for some places with nice hotels, B & B's, cottages, etc. and fun/relaxing things to do (restaurants, bars, museums, beaches, etc). The only thing we have ruled out is New York City and cruises because we've done both many times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Roadtrip from Baltimore this summer
- 1 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 2 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed