I am looking for some much needed advice for traveling this summer. My husband and I are in desperate need of a vacation this summer after a rough year. We want to plan a trip to somewhere that is driving distance from Baltimore for July/August (husband's not a good flyer). We are thinking that down south will be too hot so probably something more toward the North East, surrounding MD, or further west from Maryland. We are either looking for a place to travel and stay for a week or so OR multiple places to stay at for a few days. We're not campers/outdoors types - we are more looking for some places with nice hotels, B & B's, cottages, etc. and fun/relaxing things to do (restaurants, bars, museums, beaches, etc). The only thing we have ruled out is New York City and cruises because we've done both many times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Roadtrip from Baltimore this summer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 2 Road to Hana
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 5 Rental Services
- 6 Hawaii is still Hell
- 7 Orlando parks advice
- 8 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 13 Maui - Haleakala
- 14 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 16 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 17 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 18 Vegas in mid may
- 19 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 20 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 21 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 22 Texas for art and history lovers
- 23 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 24 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 25 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach