I am looking for some much needed advice for traveling this summer. My husband and I are in desperate need of a vacation this summer after a rough year. We want to plan a trip to somewhere that is driving distance from Baltimore for July/August (husband's not a good flyer). We are thinking that down south will be too hot so probably something more toward the North East, surrounding MD, or further west from Maryland. We are either looking for a place to travel and stay for a week or so OR multiple places to stay at for a few days. We're not campers/outdoors types - we are more looking for some places with nice hotels, B & B's, cottages, etc. and fun/relaxing things to do (restaurants, bars, museums, beaches, etc). The only thing we have ruled out is New York City and cruises because we've done both many times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Roadtrip from Baltimore this summer
- 1 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 2 Key West at Christmas time
- 3 Small Sofas
- 4 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 7 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 8 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 9 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 10 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 11 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 12 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 13 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 14 Trying To Find a Place
- 15 romantic colorado trip
- 16 Fourth of July Weekend
- 17 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 18 Fires in Colorado
- 19 Marcola?
- 20 Updates from Hanalei
- 21 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 22 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 23 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 24 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 25 One day in NYC