I am looking for some much needed advice for traveling this summer. My husband and I are in desperate need of a vacation this summer after a rough year. We want to plan a trip to somewhere that is driving distance from Baltimore for July/August (husband's not a good flyer). We are thinking that down south will be too hot so probably something more toward the North East, surrounding MD, or further west from Maryland. We are either looking for a place to travel and stay for a week or so OR multiple places to stay at for a few days. We're not campers/outdoors types - we are more looking for some places with nice hotels, B & B's, cottages, etc. and fun/relaxing things to do (restaurants, bars, museums, beaches, etc). The only thing we have ruled out is New York City and cruises because we've done both many times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alucia cream safe? First Read Review Here!
- 2 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 3 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 4 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 5 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 6 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 7 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 8 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 9 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 10 blue ridge parkway?
- 11 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 12 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 13 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 14 Wedding gifts?
- 15 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 16 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 17 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 18 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 19 Seattle Ho
- 20 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 21 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 22 November redwoods trip
- 23 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 24 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 25 First Trip to New Mexico