We'll be taking our son to college at Letourneau U in Longview TX this Aug and want to make it a family roadtrip. Other than a stop to visit some family in Lima Ohio we trying to decide what to do and where to go? We love history and theater and have 4 kids from 8-18. Anyone have suggestions?
Roadtrip from Allentown PA to Longview TX....what should we visit
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 4 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 5 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 6 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 7 Fripp island
- 8 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 9 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 10 Where should I move to?
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 15 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013