We'll be taking our son to college at Letourneau U in Longview TX this Aug and want to make it a family roadtrip. Other than a stop to visit some family in Lima Ohio we trying to decide what to do and where to go? We love history and theater and have 4 kids from 8-18. Anyone have suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 3 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 4 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 5 I95
- 6 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 7 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 8 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 9 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 10 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 11 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 Pt Everglades to fll
- 14 Change planes in Atlanta
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 Restaurants in Mesa
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 24 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 25 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
Roadtrip from Allentown PA to Longview TX....what should we visit