We'll be taking our son to college at Letourneau U in Longview TX this Aug and want to make it a family roadtrip. Other than a stop to visit some family in Lima Ohio we trying to decide what to do and where to go? We love history and theater and have 4 kids from 8-18. Anyone have suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 2 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 3 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 6 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 7 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 8 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 9 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 10 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 11 Relocating to the Deep South
- 12 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 13 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 14 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 15 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 south west family trip itinerary
- 18 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 20 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 21 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 22 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 23 wasting time around JFK
- 24 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 25 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
Roadtrip from Allentown PA to Longview TX....what should we visit