We'll be taking our son to college at Letourneau U in Longview TX this Aug and want to make it a family roadtrip. Other than a stop to visit some family in Lima Ohio we trying to decide what to do and where to go? We love history and theater and have 4 kids from 8-18. Anyone have suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Redwood National Forest
- 2 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 3 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 4 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 5 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 6 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 7 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 8 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 9 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 10 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 11 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 12 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 13 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 14 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 15 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 16 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 17 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 18 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 19 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 20 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 21 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 22 a tourist in DC this February
- 23 Springtime in Florida
- 24 Kings and Sequoia.
- 25 Whale Watching in Kauai
Roadtrip from Allentown PA to Longview TX....what should we visit