We'll be taking our son to college at Letourneau U in Longview TX this Aug and want to make it a family roadtrip. Other than a stop to visit some family in Lima Ohio we trying to decide what to do and where to go? We love history and theater and have 4 kids from 8-18. Anyone have suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 2 My son's first day in New York
- 3 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 4 Pacific coast road trip
- 5 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 6 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 7 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 8 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 9 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 10 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 11 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 12 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 13 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 14 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 15 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 16 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 17 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 18 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 19 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 20 Driving at Night in YNP
- 21 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 22 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 23 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 24 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 25 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
Roadtrip from Allentown PA to Longview TX....what should we visit