We'll be taking our son to college at Letourneau U in Longview TX this Aug and want to make it a family roadtrip. Other than a stop to visit some family in Lima Ohio we trying to decide what to do and where to go? We love history and theater and have 4 kids from 8-18. Anyone have suggestions?
Roadtrip from Allentown PA to Longview TX....what should we visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 Utah 2
- 5 Las Vegas in March
- 6 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 7 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 8 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 9 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 12 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Montana- what are must see places?
- 15 Orlando parks advice
- 16 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 17 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 18 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 19 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 20 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 21 California San Diego area lodging
- 22 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 23 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 24 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?