We'll be taking our son to college at Letourneau U in Longview TX this Aug and want to make it a family roadtrip. Other than a stop to visit some family in Lima Ohio we trying to decide what to do and where to go? We love history and theater and have 4 kids from 8-18. Anyone have suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 2 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 5 Hawaii wedding
- 6 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 7 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 8 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 9 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 10 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 11 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 14 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 15 Oregon Coast question
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 18 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 19 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 20 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 21 Moving to Montana
- 22 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 23 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 24 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 25 Solo Trip to Mid-West
Roadtrip from Allentown PA to Longview TX....what should we visit