I've recently completed a few shorter roadtrips (All departing from Toronto, Ontario and going to places such as Virginia, Kentucky, and Florida). I'm graduating university shortly and have managed to save up some money by staying home through school, and would like to do a trip across the United States and Canada. I have created a detailed budget and am working on my itinerary. I have 180 days, leaving June 2 and returning home on December 2. We want to hit every single state (exception of Hawaii...We plan on Alaska though) and every province/territory except for Nunavut (difficult to access).
If anyone has any suggestions for routes, cities we don't want to miss, things that are must-dos, scenic by-ways...pretty much anything..please comment and let me know.
Open to any and all suggestions (there are four early-20s going).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 2 Alaska independent tour for group
- 3 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 4 Hamilton Broadway
- 5 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 6 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 7 Florida Beach Hotel
- 8 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 9 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 10 Washington DC with kids
- 11 My road trip through southern US.
- 12 Late night eating in Kauai
- 13 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 14 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 15 Florida Nature Trip
- 16 help from a true New Yorker.
- 17 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 18 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 19 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 20 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 21 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 22 Safety Concerns
- 23 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 24 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 25 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?