I've recently completed a few shorter roadtrips (All departing from Toronto, Ontario and going to places such as Virginia, Kentucky, and Florida). I'm graduating university shortly and have managed to save up some money by staying home through school, and would like to do a trip across the United States and Canada. I have created a detailed budget and am working on my itinerary. I have 180 days, leaving June 2 and returning home on December 2. We want to hit every single state (exception of Hawaii...We plan on Alaska though) and every province/territory except for Nunavut (difficult to access).
If anyone has any suggestions for routes, cities we don't want to miss, things that are must-dos, scenic by-ways...pretty much anything..please comment and let me know.
Open to any and all suggestions (there are four early-20s going).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 2 Midway to U of Chicago
- 3 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 4 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 5 Route Planning for East USA
- 6 6 full days in Colorado Itinerary Ideas
- 7 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 8 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 9 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 10 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 11 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 14 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 15 How many states have you been to?
- 16 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 17 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 18 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 19 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 20 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 23 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 24 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 25 Florida keys trip