I've recently completed a few shorter roadtrips (All departing from Toronto, Ontario and going to places such as Virginia, Kentucky, and Florida). I'm graduating university shortly and have managed to save up some money by staying home through school, and would like to do a trip across the United States and Canada. I have created a detailed budget and am working on my itinerary. I have 180 days, leaving June 2 and returning home on December 2. We want to hit every single state (exception of Hawaii...We plan on Alaska though) and every province/territory except for Nunavut (difficult to access).
If anyone has any suggestions for routes, cities we don't want to miss, things that are must-dos, scenic by-ways...pretty much anything..please comment and let me know.
Open to any and all suggestions (there are four early-20s going).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 2 Mystic CT
- 3 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 4 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 7 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 8 Orlando - condoleances
- 9 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 10 1st trip to Colorado
- 11 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 14 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 15 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 16 Napa Valley Hotel
- 17 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 18 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 19 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 20 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 21 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 22 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 23 road trip during husbands bday
- 24 Trip Starting from New York
- 25 A day in Boston