I've recently completed a few shorter roadtrips (All departing from Toronto, Ontario and going to places such as Virginia, Kentucky, and Florida). I'm graduating university shortly and have managed to save up some money by staying home through school, and would like to do a trip across the United States and Canada. I have created a detailed budget and am working on my itinerary. I have 180 days, leaving June 2 and returning home on December 2. We want to hit every single state (exception of Hawaii...We plan on Alaska though) and every province/territory except for Nunavut (difficult to access).
If anyone has any suggestions for routes, cities we don't want to miss, things that are must-dos, scenic by-ways...pretty much anything..please comment and let me know.
Open to any and all suggestions (there are four early-20s going).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 2 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/juvalux-eye-serum-scam
- 3 Is formal wear needed on Inside Passage cruise?
- 4 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 5 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 6 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 7 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/viatropin-and-viarexin/
- 8 Building Missteps
- 9 Crazy Mass - Enhance The Metabolism Rate Of Body
- 10 http://www.myutopiancleanse360.com/midogen/
- 11 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 12 Advise on trip
- 13 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 14 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 15 Grade 12 subjects
- 16 NJ to Florida drive
- 17 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 18 Sedona
- 19 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 20 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 21 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 22 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 23 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 25 Bugs on Sanibel Island