I've recently completed a few shorter roadtrips (All departing from Toronto, Ontario and going to places such as Virginia, Kentucky, and Florida). I'm graduating university shortly and have managed to save up some money by staying home through school, and would like to do a trip across the United States and Canada. I have created a detailed budget and am working on my itinerary. I have 180 days, leaving June 2 and returning home on December 2. We want to hit every single state (exception of Hawaii...We plan on Alaska though) and every province/territory except for Nunavut (difficult to access).
If anyone has any suggestions for routes, cities we don't want to miss, things that are must-dos, scenic by-ways...pretty much anything..please comment and let me know.
Open to any and all suggestions (there are four early-20s going).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 2 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 3 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 4 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 5 Seattle Ho
- 6 blue ridge parkway?
- 7 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 8 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 9 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 10 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 11 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 14 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 15 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 18 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 19 Southern history- walkable cities
- 20 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 21 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 22 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 23 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 24 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 25 Other Manhattan Hotels