I've recently completed a few shorter roadtrips (All departing from Toronto, Ontario and going to places such as Virginia, Kentucky, and Florida). I'm graduating university shortly and have managed to save up some money by staying home through school, and would like to do a trip across the United States and Canada. I have created a detailed budget and am working on my itinerary. I have 180 days, leaving June 2 and returning home on December 2. We want to hit every single state (exception of Hawaii...We plan on Alaska though) and every province/territory except for Nunavut (difficult to access).
If anyone has any suggestions for routes, cities we don't want to miss, things that are must-dos, scenic by-ways...pretty much anything..please comment and let me know.
Open to any and all suggestions (there are four early-20s going).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 2 car rentals in San Diego
- 3 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 4 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 5 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 8 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 9 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 10 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 11 Angels Landing
- 12 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 13 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 14 First time visit to California
- 15 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 16 NY State Assembly Internship
- 17 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 18 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 19 Touring Hearst Castle
- 20 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 21 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 22 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 23 San Francisco
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 California road trip - oneway or round trip