I've recently completed a few shorter roadtrips (All departing from Toronto, Ontario and going to places such as Virginia, Kentucky, and Florida). I'm graduating university shortly and have managed to save up some money by staying home through school, and would like to do a trip across the United States and Canada. I have created a detailed budget and am working on my itinerary. I have 180 days, leaving June 2 and returning home on December 2. We want to hit every single state (exception of Hawaii...We plan on Alaska though) and every province/territory except for Nunavut (difficult to access).
If anyone has any suggestions for routes, cities we don't want to miss, things that are must-dos, scenic by-ways...pretty much anything..please comment and let me know.
Open to any and all suggestions (there are four early-20s going).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 3 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 4 Chicago to Charleston
- 5 Honeymoon out west.
- 6 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 7 USA, Trip to the south
- 8 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 9 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 12 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 18 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 19 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 20 Big Sure in June
- 21 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 22 Santa Fe Itineray
- 23 Roadtrip July 2017
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 25 Yellowstone, Itinerary before