I've recently completed a few shorter roadtrips (All departing from Toronto, Ontario and going to places such as Virginia, Kentucky, and Florida). I'm graduating university shortly and have managed to save up some money by staying home through school, and would like to do a trip across the United States and Canada. I have created a detailed budget and am working on my itinerary. I have 180 days, leaving June 2 and returning home on December 2. We want to hit every single state (exception of Hawaii...We plan on Alaska though) and every province/territory except for Nunavut (difficult to access).
If anyone has any suggestions for routes, cities we don't want to miss, things that are must-dos, scenic by-ways...pretty much anything..please comment and let me know.
Open to any and all suggestions (there are four early-20s going).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/envy-rx-serum/
- 2 Mesa Verde question
- 3 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 4 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 5 Planning our Move
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 8 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 9 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 10 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 11 Wilmington DE questions
- 12 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 13 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 14 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 15 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 16 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 17 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 18 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 19 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 20 Hotel advise Chicago
- 21 Maui and Kauai
- 22 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 23 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 24 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 25 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums