I've recently completed a few shorter roadtrips (All departing from Toronto, Ontario and going to places such as Virginia, Kentucky, and Florida). I'm graduating university shortly and have managed to save up some money by staying home through school, and would like to do a trip across the United States and Canada. I have created a detailed budget and am working on my itinerary. I have 180 days, leaving June 2 and returning home on December 2. We want to hit every single state (exception of Hawaii...We plan on Alaska though) and every province/territory except for Nunavut (difficult to access).
If anyone has any suggestions for routes, cities we don't want to miss, things that are must-dos, scenic by-ways...pretty much anything..please comment and let me know.
Open to any and all suggestions (there are four early-20s going).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 2 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 3 Weather in Chicago
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 6 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 12 Dining in St. Louis
- 13 AR State Parks
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 Help me with this
- 18 NYC For The Day
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 20 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 21 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 22 JFK Terminal 8
- 23 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 24 California Trip
- 25 Atlanta With Toddler