I've recently completed a few shorter roadtrips (All departing from Toronto, Ontario and going to places such as Virginia, Kentucky, and Florida). I'm graduating university shortly and have managed to save up some money by staying home through school, and would like to do a trip across the United States and Canada. I have created a detailed budget and am working on my itinerary. I have 180 days, leaving June 2 and returning home on December 2. We want to hit every single state (exception of Hawaii...We plan on Alaska though) and every province/territory except for Nunavut (difficult to access).
If anyone has any suggestions for routes, cities we don't want to miss, things that are must-dos, scenic by-ways...pretty much anything..please comment and let me know.
Open to any and all suggestions (there are four early-20s going).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://greentoneproblog.net/vita-ultimate-forskolin/
- 2 brosway gioielli outlet www.brosway-shop-it.com
- 3 Vannak Taing
- 4 Best interior Designers
- 5 Decoration Ideas For Home
- 6 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 7 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 8 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 9 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 10 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 11 5 Days near Denver
- 12 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 13 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 14 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 15 20 Days Road Trip
- 16 Briefly, in WNY
- 17 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 18 Denver to Yellowstone
- 19 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 20 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 21 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 22 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 24 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 25 Week in LA & San Francisco