I've recently completed a few shorter roadtrips (All departing from Toronto, Ontario and going to places such as Virginia, Kentucky, and Florida). I'm graduating university shortly and have managed to save up some money by staying home through school, and would like to do a trip across the United States and Canada. I have created a detailed budget and am working on my itinerary. I have 180 days, leaving June 2 and returning home on December 2. We want to hit every single state (exception of Hawaii...We plan on Alaska though) and every province/territory except for Nunavut (difficult to access).
If anyone has any suggestions for routes, cities we don't want to miss, things that are must-dos, scenic by-ways...pretty much anything..please comment and let me know.
Open to any and all suggestions (there are four early-20s going).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL Error Configuration CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 AOL Technical HELPLINE
- 2 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 3 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 Big Sur Help!!
- 6 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 7 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 8 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 9 Rules of the NY Subway
- 10 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 11 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 12 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 13 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 14 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 17 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 18 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 19 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 20 Las Vegas trip report
- 21 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 22 10 Days in Maine
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 25 sugestions