I am interested in taking a 4-6 week trip across the U.S. leaving from Boston, this summer. I have been attempting to brain storm and am presently stumped. If anyone has an idea of a fun trip please share!
I was hoping to only drive for about 6-8 hours a day and am open to pretty much anything.
I enjoy Hiking, golfing, museums, baseball games, parks, anything outdoors.
If anyone has any great trips in a car or great trails on a bicycle please pass them along!
I am leaving from Boston and looking at late June for my departure!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/choice-eye-cream-moisturizer/
- 2 Vitapulse for the heart
- 3 http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/hypertone-force-sa/
- 4 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 5 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/alpha-fuel-testo/
- 6 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 9 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 10 A day in Boston
- 11 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 12 Las vegas +21
- 13 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 14 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 15 Newport , RI
- 16 Steamboat in August
- 17 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 18 Depot Bay OR
- 19 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 20 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 21 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 22 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 23 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 24 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 25 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter