I am interested in taking a 4-6 week trip across the U.S. leaving from Boston, this summer. I have been attempting to brain storm and am presently stumped. If anyone has an idea of a fun trip please share!
I was hoping to only drive for about 6-8 hours a day and am open to pretty much anything.
I enjoy Hiking, golfing, museums, baseball games, parks, anything outdoors.
If anyone has any great trips in a car or great trails on a bicycle please pass them along!
I am leaving from Boston and looking at late June for my departure!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days vacation in Maine
- 2 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/hydroplenage-anti-ageing-cream/
- 3 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 4 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 5 TaNtRiK BaBa+91-9829805537 vashikaran specialist in usa.
- 6 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 7 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 8 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 9 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 10 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 11 vashikaran +919878377317 love problem solution tantrik baba
- 12 Southern history- walkable cities
- 13 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 14 san fransisco to crater lake
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 Family reunion ideas
- 17 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 18 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 19 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 20 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 21 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 22 New Software
- 23 JFK-connection
- 24 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 25 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?