I am interested in taking a 4-6 week trip across the U.S. leaving from Boston, this summer. I have been attempting to brain storm and am presently stumped. If anyone has an idea of a fun trip please share!
I was hoping to only drive for about 6-8 hours a day and am open to pretty much anything.
I enjoy Hiking, golfing, museums, baseball games, parks, anything outdoors.
If anyone has any great trips in a car or great trails on a bicycle please pass them along!
I am leaving from Boston and looking at late June for my departure!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguardia to Niagara Falls (US side)
- 2 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 3 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 4 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 5 Washington DC to Orlando
- 6 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 7 big one ?
- 8 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 9 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 10 Florida for a while
- 11 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 12 Rental car question
- 13 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 14 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 17 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 18 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 19 Foliage in Vermont
- 20 Hiking Sandia Mountains
- 21 Grand Canyon hike
- 22 Florida apartments/condos?
- 23 Leesburg VA area restaurants
- 24 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 25 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May