I am interested in taking a 4-6 week trip across the U.S. leaving from Boston, this summer. I have been attempting to brain storm and am presently stumped. If anyone has an idea of a fun trip please share!
I was hoping to only drive for about 6-8 hours a day and am open to pretty much anything.
I enjoy Hiking, golfing, museums, baseball games, parks, anything outdoors.
If anyone has any great trips in a car or great trails on a bicycle please pass them along!
I am leaving from Boston and looking at late June for my departure!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 2 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 3 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 4 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 5 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 7 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 8 Redwood National Forest
- 9 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 10 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 11 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 12 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 13 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 14 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 15 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 16 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 17 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 18 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 19 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 20 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 21 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 22 a tourist in DC this February
- 23 Springtime in Florida
- 24 Kings and Sequoia.
- 25 Whale Watching in Kauai