I am interested in taking a 4-6 week trip across the U.S. leaving from Boston, this summer. I have been attempting to brain storm and am presently stumped. If anyone has an idea of a fun trip please share!
I was hoping to only drive for about 6-8 hours a day and am open to pretty much anything.
I enjoy Hiking, golfing, museums, baseball games, parks, anything outdoors.
If anyone has any great trips in a car or great trails on a bicycle please pass them along!
I am leaving from Boston and looking at late June for my departure!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 2 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 6 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 7 California in July - need itinerary help please
- 8 Bryce and Zion planning
- 9 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 10 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 11 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 12 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 13 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 14 Boston with baby
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 17 Sacramento Hotel
- 18 USA family tour
- 19 Philly Itinerary Help
- 20 4 days road trip southern New England
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 23 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 24 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 25 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA