I am interested in taking a 4-6 week trip across the U.S. leaving from Boston, this summer. I have been attempting to brain storm and am presently stumped. If anyone has an idea of a fun trip please share!
I was hoping to only drive for about 6-8 hours a day and am open to pretty much anything.
I enjoy Hiking, golfing, museums, baseball games, parks, anything outdoors.
If anyone has any great trips in a car or great trails on a bicycle please pass them along!
I am leaving from Boston and looking at late June for my departure!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 2 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 Northern California Gardens.
- 5 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 6 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 7 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 8 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 9 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 10 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 11 Florida with a 2 year old
- 12 Train from east cost to west coast
- 13 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 14 Route 66
- 15 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 16 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 17 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 18 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 19 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 20 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 23 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 24 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 25 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?