I am interested in taking a 4-6 week trip across the U.S. leaving from Boston, this summer. I have been attempting to brain storm and am presently stumped. If anyone has an idea of a fun trip please share!
I was hoping to only drive for about 6-8 hours a day and am open to pretty much anything.
I enjoy Hiking, golfing, museums, baseball games, parks, anything outdoors.
If anyone has any great trips in a car or great trails on a bicycle please pass them along!
I am leaving from Boston and looking at late June for my departure!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get Near to Orlando’s best!
- 2 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 3 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 4 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 5 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 6 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 7 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 8 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 13 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 14 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 15 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 16 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 17 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 18 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 19 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 20 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 21 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 22 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 25 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive