I am interested in taking a 4-6 week trip across the U.S. leaving from Boston, this summer. I have been attempting to brain storm and am presently stumped. If anyone has an idea of a fun trip please share!
I was hoping to only drive for about 6-8 hours a day and am open to pretty much anything.
I enjoy Hiking, golfing, museums, baseball games, parks, anything outdoors.
If anyone has any great trips in a car or great trails on a bicycle please pass them along!
I am leaving from Boston and looking at late June for my departure!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 KOUT-HELP : Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT 1:8OO:681 :72O8 POGO GAMES 24*7
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Universal Studios vacation
- 5 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 6 Rules of the NY Subway
- 7 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 8 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 9 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 10 1 more Minnesota location?
- 11 Dividing time in Glacier
- 12 Loop Road Trip from Seattle
- 13 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 14 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 15 Williams to Winslow and beyond, heading across the country
- 16 Things to do on a rainy Monday in Westerly
- 17 10 Days in Maine
- 18 Day tour to Grand Canyon From Sedona
- 19 Vermont first-timers
- 20 Alaska trip planning-Juneau, Glacier Bay, Haines & Skagway
- 21 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 22 Ideas for a Road Trip from Seattle to San Francisco
- 23 5 day SFO - LV - Grand Canyon trip
- 24 Need $4000-$5000 budget Tavel ideas
- 25 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans