We are heading to Dallas in late January as it is from there that we have an international flight to catch.
We will have about 10 days and thought we would hire a car and do a road trip from there. We're interested in hearing some good music, seeing some quaint towns, learning more about the civil rights movement and I guess trying to avoid places where there will be heaps of snow and therefore difficult to drive.
Our initial plan was Memphis, hot springs in Arkansas, Clarkesdale, Oxford, Austin.
If anyone has any other suggestions or must see places please let me know!
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Safety Concerns
- 4 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 5 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 6 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 7 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 8 fort lauderdale
- 9 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 10 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 11 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 12 Redwood National Forest
- 13 What to do in San Diego
- 14 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 15 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 16 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 17 First Trip to Texas -
- 18 5 days in Colorado
- 19 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 20 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 21 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 22 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 23 New Hampshire
- 24 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 25 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016