We are heading to Dallas in late January as it is from there that we have an international flight to catch.
We will have about 10 days and thought we would hire a car and do a road trip from there. We're interested in hearing some good music, seeing some quaint towns, learning more about the civil rights movement and I guess trying to avoid places where there will be heaps of snow and therefore difficult to drive.
Our initial plan was Memphis, hot springs in Arkansas, Clarkesdale, Oxford, Austin.
If anyone has any other suggestions or must see places please let me know!
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/primo-garcinia/
- 2 Route Planning for East USA
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 Roller Coaster
- 5 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 6 Utah National Parks visit
- 7 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 8 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 9 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 10 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 11 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 12 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 13 universal studios and disney
- 14 Honeymoon out west.
- 15 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 16 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 17 Chicago to Charleston
- 18 How many states have you been to?
- 19 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 20 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 21 USA, Trip to the south
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver