We are heading to Dallas in late January as it is from there that we have an international flight to catch.
We will have about 10 days and thought we would hire a car and do a road trip from there. We're interested in hearing some good music, seeing some quaint towns, learning more about the civil rights movement and I guess trying to avoid places where there will be heaps of snow and therefore difficult to drive.
Our initial plan was Memphis, hot springs in Arkansas, Clarkesdale, Oxford, Austin.
If anyone has any other suggestions or must see places please let me know!
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 2 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 5 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 6 New orleans recs for family
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 9 Later Winter around Mobile
- 10 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 11 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 12 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 13 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 16 Florida keys trip
- 17 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 18 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 19 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 20 Florida beach vacation
- 21 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 22 Hawaii Help
- 23 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 24 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 25 HAWAII; HELP!