We are heading to Dallas in late January as it is from there that we have an international flight to catch.
We will have about 10 days and thought we would hire a car and do a road trip from there. We're interested in hearing some good music, seeing some quaint towns, learning more about the civil rights movement and I guess trying to avoid places where there will be heaps of snow and therefore difficult to drive.
Our initial plan was Memphis, hot springs in Arkansas, Clarkesdale, Oxford, Austin.
If anyone has any other suggestions or must see places please let me know!
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 2 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 3 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 4 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 5 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 6 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 7 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 8 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 11 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 12 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 13 Nashville Questions
- 14 Summer vacation
- 15 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 16 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 17 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 18 First Trip to Texas -
- 19 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 20 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Driving to Naples fl
- 24 Beaches in Florida
- 25 What to do in San Diego