We are heading to Dallas in late January as it is from there that we have an international flight to catch.
We will have about 10 days and thought we would hire a car and do a road trip from there. We're interested in hearing some good music, seeing some quaint towns, learning more about the civil rights movement and I guess trying to avoid places where there will be heaps of snow and therefore difficult to drive.
Our initial plan was Memphis, hot springs in Arkansas, Clarkesdale, Oxford, Austin.
If anyone has any other suggestions or must see places please let me know!
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.idealhealthdoctor.com/nutra-forskolin-reviews/
- 2 Testosterone Supplementation>>>http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 3 Great OR beach house locations?
- 4 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 5 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 6 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 7 Honeymoon on PCH
- 8 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 9 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 10 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 11 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 12 No Spam this morning!!
- 13 San Francisco transit options
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 16 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 17 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 18 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 19 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 20 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 21 Ideas for New York
- 22 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 23 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 24 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 25 Lodging outside of Yellowstone