We are heading to Dallas in late January as it is from there that we have an international flight to catch.
We will have about 10 days and thought we would hire a car and do a road trip from there. We're interested in hearing some good music, seeing some quaint towns, learning more about the civil rights movement and I guess trying to avoid places where there will be heaps of snow and therefore difficult to drive.
Our initial plan was Memphis, hot springs in Arkansas, Clarkesdale, Oxford, Austin.
If anyone has any other suggestions or must see places please let me know!
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/biocore-muscle/
- 2 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 3 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 4 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 5 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 http://seremolynbuy.com/sihu-skin-care/
- 7 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 8 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 9 Regenes Lift Trails
- 10 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 11 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 12 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 13 Newark to Paris
- 14 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 15 Napa Valley Hotel
- 16 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 17 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 20 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 21 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 22 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 23 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 Depot Bay OR