We are heading to Dallas in late January as it is from there that we have an international flight to catch.
We will have about 10 days and thought we would hire a car and do a road trip from there. We're interested in hearing some good music, seeing some quaint towns, learning more about the civil rights movement and I guess trying to avoid places where there will be heaps of snow and therefore difficult to drive.
Our initial plan was Memphis, hot springs in Arkansas, Clarkesdale, Oxford, Austin.
If anyone has any other suggestions or must see places please let me know!
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 2 How to over come dark circles
- 3 Advice on tipping
- 4 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 5 United Nations tours
- 6 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 7 Amish
- 8 national/state park in November
- 9 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 10 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 13 Hilton Head restaurants
- 14 Cayo Costa State Park
- 15 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 16 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 17 Cross Country NH to WA
- 18 Road trip October
- 19 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 20 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 21 Road Trip
- 22 2 months in Hawaii!
- 23 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 24 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 25 Las Vegas to LA by car.