We are heading to Dallas in late January as it is from there that we have an international flight to catch.
We will have about 10 days and thought we would hire a car and do a road trip from there. We're interested in hearing some good music, seeing some quaint towns, learning more about the civil rights movement and I guess trying to avoid places where there will be heaps of snow and therefore difficult to drive.
Our initial plan was Memphis, hot springs in Arkansas, Clarkesdale, Oxford, Austin.
If anyone has any other suggestions or must see places please let me know!
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 2 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 3 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 4 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 5 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 6 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 7 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 8 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 9 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 10 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 11 11 days SE coast road trip
- 12 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 13 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 14 Seattle in early August
- 15 Mackinac or Holland?
- 16 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 17 Memphis to Dallas
- 18 first trip to HI
- 19 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 20 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 21 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 22 Pittsburgh Trip
- 23 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 24 Maine in late October
- 25 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country