We are heading to Dallas in late January as it is from there that we have an international flight to catch.
We will have about 10 days and thought we would hire a car and do a road trip from there. We're interested in hearing some good music, seeing some quaint towns, learning more about the civil rights movement and I guess trying to avoid places where there will be heaps of snow and therefore difficult to drive.
Our initial plan was Memphis, hot springs in Arkansas, Clarkesdale, Oxford, Austin.
If anyone has any other suggestions or must see places please let me know!
Many thanks for all your help.
Road trips from Dallas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NBA tickets??
- 2 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 5 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 9 Orlando for Work
- 10 camaro hire in waikiki
- 11 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 12 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 13 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 14 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 15 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 16 charlotte
- 17 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 18 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 Sonoma or napa?
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Black Hills Trip Report
- 23 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 24 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 25 Cape Cod in October