We are heading to Dallas in late January as it is from there that we have an international flight to catch.
We will have about 10 days and thought we would hire a car and do a road trip from there. We're interested in hearing some good music, seeing some quaint towns, learning more about the civil rights movement and I guess trying to avoid places where there will be heaps of snow and therefore difficult to drive.
Our initial plan was Memphis, hot springs in Arkansas, Clarkesdale, Oxford, Austin.
If anyone has any other suggestions or must see places please let me know!
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 2 Redwood National Forest
- 3 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 4 Mountain Visit Near Los Angeles??
- 5 Weekend traffic in Los Angeles
- 6 Fitting Yosemite into Los Angeles - San Fran Highway 1 drive
- 7 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 8 Driving from Florida to Los Angeles - favorite route?
- 9 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 10 Los Angeles Teen Tour… 1 day YIKES… Need help!
- 11 Fast drive from Portland to Los Angeles- questions
- 12 Los Angeles to Minneapolis
- 13 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 14 public transport in los angeles
- 15 Los Angeles to Lake Tahoe
- 16 I need advice on Los Angeles please
- 17 Where to stay in Los Angeles?
- 18 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 19 Las Vegas loop
- 20 Need Recommendations on Best San Francisco Limousine Service!
- 21 Cape Cod
- 22 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 23 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 24 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 25 Uber and Miami