My family thinks I'm crazy for doing this, but I really want to see America since I've had so few opportunities to travel. So, I'll be driving from New Jersey to Seattle in a few weeks.
I'll still looking over various routes and I plan on printing out my route to have a hard copy just in case my gps drops which I will expect.
Any tips suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 2 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 3 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 4 arizona rte 66
- 5 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 6 Hawaii and...where?
- 7 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 8 Another Great DC Trip
- 9 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 10 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 11 Black History Museum
- 12 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 13 Chicago 2017
- 14 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 15 How much time in Badlands?
- 16 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 17 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 18 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 19 DC Restaurants
- 20 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 21 Short Oregon Trip
- 22 usa roadtrip
- 23 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 24 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 25 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?