My family thinks I'm crazy for doing this, but I really want to see America since I've had so few opportunities to travel. So, I'll be driving from New Jersey to Seattle in a few weeks.
I'll still looking over various routes and I plan on printing out my route to have a hard copy just in case my gps drops which I will expect.
Any tips suggestions?
Road Tripping Alone: NJ to Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 2 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 4 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 5 Balloon fest hotels
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 12 New York Trip
- 13 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 14 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 15 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 16 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 17 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 20 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 Transportation help in Philly
- 23 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 24 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 25 Hotels in North Philadelphia