My family thinks I'm crazy for doing this, but I really want to see America since I've had so few opportunities to travel. So, I'll be driving from New Jersey to Seattle in a few weeks.
I'll still looking over various routes and I plan on printing out my route to have a hard copy just in case my gps drops which I will expect.
Any tips suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 2 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 3 New orleans recs for family
- 4 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 5 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 6 Later Winter around Mobile
- 7 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 8 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 9 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 10 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 11 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Florida keys trip
- 15 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 16 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 17 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 18 Florida beach vacation
- 19 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 HAWAII; HELP!
- 24 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 25 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids