We are planning a trip to myrtle beach in August. Traveling with 2 children ages 5 and 8 as well as my parents who are 73 and 67. Wondering if anyone has any advice to avoid rush hour in the am in the major cities along the way. We will be spending 1 night somewhere along the way there as well as the way back home. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
road trip with kids from new hampshire to myrtle beach
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 Traveling across the US by van!
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions