I am going to be in the USA in early July and am looking at spending a week (8 days) exploring Colorado and Yellowstone. My wife and I plan to fly in to Denver and hire a car and pretty much do a loop that takes in the Rockies, Yellowstone National Park (Old Faithful and Hot Springs especially), and maybe even try to get over to Mount Rushmore before we fly out. Any suggested itineraries would be most welcome. Oh and by the way, Happy New Year!!
Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 8 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 9 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 10 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 11 San Fransisco to LA
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Where to go in Maine?
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 Dining in D.C.
- 22 Jersey City Parking
- 23 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown