I am going to be in the USA in early July and am looking at spending a week (8 days) exploring Colorado and Yellowstone. My wife and I plan to fly in to Denver and hire a car and pretty much do a loop that takes in the Rockies, Yellowstone National Park (Old Faithful and Hot Springs especially), and maybe even try to get over to Mount Rushmore before we fly out. Any suggested itineraries would be most welcome. Oh and by the way, Happy New Year!!
Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 2 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 3 New York Yankee Station
- 4 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 5 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 6 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 7 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 8 Roads into Estes Park
- 9 Whale watching
- 10 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 11 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 12 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 13 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 14 Houston in September
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 19 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 20 Road Trip
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 23 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 24 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days