I am going to be in the USA in early July and am looking at spending a week (8 days) exploring Colorado and Yellowstone. My wife and I plan to fly in to Denver and hire a car and pretty much do a loop that takes in the Rockies, Yellowstone National Park (Old Faithful and Hot Springs especially), and maybe even try to get over to Mount Rushmore before we fly out. Any suggested itineraries would be most welcome. Oh and by the way, Happy New Year!!
Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 2 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 8 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 9 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 10 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 11 Two airports to choose from?
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 14 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 15 San Francisco - mid October
- 16 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 17 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 18 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 19 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 20 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 21 layover
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 24 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 25 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?