I am going to be in the USA in early July and am looking at spending a week (8 days) exploring Colorado and Yellowstone. My wife and I plan to fly in to Denver and hire a car and pretty much do a loop that takes in the Rockies, Yellowstone National Park (Old Faithful and Hot Springs especially), and maybe even try to get over to Mount Rushmore before we fly out. Any suggested itineraries would be most welcome. Oh and by the way, Happy New Year!!
Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 4 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 5 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 6 Central Coast-California
- 7 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 8 Alaska restaurant prices
- 9 Shenandoah National Park
- 10 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 11 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 12 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 13 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 16 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 17 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 18 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 19 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 20 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 21 Itinerary Help - options.
- 22 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 23 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 24 Daytona Beach and ??
- 25 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?