I am going to be in the USA in early July and am looking at spending a week (8 days) exploring Colorado and Yellowstone. My wife and I plan to fly in to Denver and hire a car and pretty much do a loop that takes in the Rockies, Yellowstone National Park (Old Faithful and Hot Springs especially), and maybe even try to get over to Mount Rushmore before we fly out. Any suggested itineraries would be most welcome. Oh and by the way, Happy New Year!!
Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 2 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 4 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 5 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 6 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 9 Hilton Midtown New York
- 10 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 11 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 12 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 13 Tour companies
- 14 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 15 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 16 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 22 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 23 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members