I am going to be in the USA in early July and am looking at spending a week (8 days) exploring Colorado and Yellowstone. My wife and I plan to fly in to Denver and hire a car and pretty much do a loop that takes in the Rockies, Yellowstone National Park (Old Faithful and Hot Springs especially), and maybe even try to get over to Mount Rushmore before we fly out. Any suggested itineraries would be most welcome. Oh and by the way, Happy New Year!!
Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Newport Restaurants
- 2 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 3 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 4 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 5 Worst Restaurants in America
- 6 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 7 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 8 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 9 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 10 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 11 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 12 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 13 Question About Sealodge
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 17 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 18 Fairbanks Alaska
- 19 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 20 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Yosemite Lodging
- 23 Colorado aspen updates
- 24 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 25 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014