I am going to be in the USA in early July and am looking at spending a week (8 days) exploring Colorado and Yellowstone. My wife and I plan to fly in to Denver and hire a car and pretty much do a loop that takes in the Rockies, Yellowstone National Park (Old Faithful and Hot Springs especially), and maybe even try to get over to Mount Rushmore before we fly out. Any suggested itineraries would be most welcome. Oh and by the way, Happy New Year!!
Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 17 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 18 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 19 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley