I am going to be in the USA in early July and am looking at spending a week (8 days) exploring Colorado and Yellowstone. My wife and I plan to fly in to Denver and hire a car and pretty much do a loop that takes in the Rockies, Yellowstone National Park (Old Faithful and Hot Springs especially), and maybe even try to get over to Mount Rushmore before we fly out. Any suggested itineraries would be most welcome. Oh and by the way, Happy New Year!!
Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 2 Locker at JFK
- 3 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 4 San Diego grocery stores
- 5 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 6 Best places to move to Florida?
- 7 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 10 Question about Miami travel
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 13 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 14 Key Largo, FL
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 17 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 18 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 19 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 22 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 23 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 24 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown