I am going to be in the USA in early July and am looking at spending a week (8 days) exploring Colorado and Yellowstone. My wife and I plan to fly in to Denver and hire a car and pretty much do a loop that takes in the Rockies, Yellowstone National Park (Old Faithful and Hot Springs especially), and maybe even try to get over to Mount Rushmore before we fly out. Any suggested itineraries would be most welcome. Oh and by the way, Happy New Year!!
Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 2 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 5 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 6 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 7 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 8 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 9 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 10 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 11 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 12 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 13 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 14 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 15 Boston to see Sargent works
- 16 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 17 New York City - apartment locations
- 18 Utah 2
- 19 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 20 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 21 Tudor city -special help/info
- 22 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 23 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 24 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 25 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015