I am going to be in the USA in early July and am looking at spending a week (8 days) exploring Colorado and Yellowstone. My wife and I plan to fly in to Denver and hire a car and pretty much do a loop that takes in the Rockies, Yellowstone National Park (Old Faithful and Hot Springs especially), and maybe even try to get over to Mount Rushmore before we fly out. Any suggested itineraries would be most welcome. Oh and by the way, Happy New Year!!
Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 2 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 3 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 4 Berkshires
- 5 Sea world San Diego
- 6 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 7 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 8 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 9 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 10 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 11 Las Vegas in March
- 12 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 13 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 14 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 15 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 16 Clearwater visit.
- 17 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 18 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 19 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 20 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 21 hotels near Denali
- 22 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 23 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 24 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 25 Utah 2