I am planning a one week trip the end of May to visit Las Vegas and close by National parks in Utah and Arizona. I am flying to Las Vegas and after staying there for 2 nights, starting a road trip to visit Zion, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon and Sedona and fly back to Los Angeles from Phoenix. I will be travelling with older adults (in their 60s) and would greatly appreciate any suggestions in planning my trip better such as where to stay, how many days to spend in each place to best use our time there. Thanks a lot!
road trip to zion, grand canyon and sedona
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 4 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 5 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 One day in Washington DC
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 11 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Key West on NYE
- 15 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 18 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions