I am planning a one week trip the end of May to visit Las Vegas and close by National parks in Utah and Arizona. I am flying to Las Vegas and after staying there for 2 nights, starting a road trip to visit Zion, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon and Sedona and fly back to Los Angeles from Phoenix. I will be travelling with older adults (in their 60s) and would greatly appreciate any suggestions in planning my trip better such as where to stay, how many days to spend in each place to best use our time there. Thanks a lot!
road trip to zion, grand canyon and sedona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 6 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 20 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 21 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 22 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 23 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15