I am planning a one week trip the end of May to visit Las Vegas and close by National parks in Utah and Arizona. I am flying to Las Vegas and after staying there for 2 nights, starting a road trip to visit Zion, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon and Sedona and fly back to Los Angeles from Phoenix. I will be travelling with older adults (in their 60s) and would greatly appreciate any suggestions in planning my trip better such as where to stay, how many days to spend in each place to best use our time there. Thanks a lot!
road trip to zion, grand canyon and sedona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 5 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 11 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 12 Dining in D.C.
- 13 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 14 Jersey City Parking
- 15 Washington DC Metro
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 18 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 21 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 22 Wedding in Hawaii
- 23 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 24 rain in Kauai
- 25 Alaska cruise and land