I am planning a one week trip the end of May to visit Las Vegas and close by National parks in Utah and Arizona. I am flying to Las Vegas and after staying there for 2 nights, starting a road trip to visit Zion, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon and Sedona and fly back to Los Angeles from Phoenix. I will be travelling with older adults (in their 60s) and would greatly appreciate any suggestions in planning my trip better such as where to stay, how many days to spend in each place to best use our time there. Thanks a lot!
road trip to zion, grand canyon and sedona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 2 Cape Cod trip report
- 3 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 4 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 5 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 8 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 11 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 14 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 15 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 16 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 17 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 18 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 19 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 20 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 21 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 22 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 23 Seafood
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska
- 25 San Diego farmer's markets