I am planning a one week trip the end of May to visit Las Vegas and close by National parks in Utah and Arizona. I am flying to Las Vegas and after staying there for 2 nights, starting a road trip to visit Zion, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon and Sedona and fly back to Los Angeles from Phoenix. I will be travelling with older adults (in their 60s) and would greatly appreciate any suggestions in planning my trip better such as where to stay, how many days to spend in each place to best use our time there. Thanks a lot!
road trip to zion, grand canyon and sedona
View all United States activity »
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 16 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn