Hello Everyone! I am trying to plan a road trip from Denver to Portland. I will be able to go in either January, February, March, or April. Which month would be the best if we plan on mostly sight seeing. I would like to see waterfalls and such, but I also don't want to be freezing! Also I don't know if clouds or rain would make it pointless. Any feedback would be so helpful!!
Road Trip to Portland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 5 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 6 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 7 Transportation help in Philly
- 8 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 9 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 10 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 11 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 Hilton Midtown New York
- 16 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 17 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 18 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 21 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 22 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 23 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour