Hello Everyone! I am trying to plan a road trip from Denver to Portland. I will be able to go in either January, February, March, or April. Which month would be the best if we plan on mostly sight seeing. I would like to see waterfalls and such, but I also don't want to be freezing! Also I don't know if clouds or rain would make it pointless. Any feedback would be so helpful!!
Road Trip to Portland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 2 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 3 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 6 Chicago trip
- 7 NYC IN AUGUST
- 8 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 9 culpepper
- 10 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 13 Fancy dining
- 14 Hotel near Miami airport
- 15 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 16 Will have five days in Savannah
- 17 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 18 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 19 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 20 Itinerary opinions
- 21 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 22 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 25 Santa Barbara, California