Hello Everyone! I am trying to plan a road trip from Denver to Portland. I will be able to go in either January, February, March, or April. Which month would be the best if we plan on mostly sight seeing. I would like to see waterfalls and such, but I also don't want to be freezing! Also I don't know if clouds or rain would make it pointless. Any feedback would be so helpful!!
Road Trip to Portland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 3 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 4 Kauai Garden tours
- 5 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Utah 2
- 10 Las Vegas in March
- 11 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 12 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 13 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 14 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 16 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 17 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Orlando parks advice
- 20 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 21 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 24 California San Diego area lodging
- 25 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March