I want to plan a road trip from central NJ to Niagara Falls and rather than drive straight thru, am looking for itinerary suggestions to drive 3 to 4 hours and stop for an overnighter or two, then continuing up to NF and spending two days in that area, with a suggestion for stopping somewhere for a night or two on the way back. thanks for any suggestions!
Road trip to Niagara Falls from central NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 3 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 Zion the narrows
- 5 Advice on Roadtrip
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 8 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 9 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 10 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 11 Los Angeles day trips
- 12 Hawaiian Islands
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 17 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 18 Cabin in Asheville area
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 21 Seattle Transportation??
- 22 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 25 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics