I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Road Trip to New Hampshire + Hurricane Sandy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 4 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 10 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 11 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 12 Calgary to Banff
- 13 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 culpepper
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 NYC 1St Time
- 25 NEW YORK CITY!!!