I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Depot Bay OR
- 2 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 3 A June trip to Kauai
- 4 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 5 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 6 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 7 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 8 Across the United States by Train
- 9 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 10 Phone SIM
- 11 Best Amish Site to visit
- 12 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 13 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 14 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 15 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 16 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 17 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 18 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 19 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 22 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 25 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA