I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 2 Summer vacation
- 3 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 4 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 5 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 6 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 7 Nashville Questions
- 8 First Trip to Texas -
- 9 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 10 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 11 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 12 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 13 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 16 Driving to Naples fl
- 17 Beaches in Florida
- 18 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 19 What to do in San Diego
- 20 Disney for Florida residents
- 21 Our Boston Getaway
- 22 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 23 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 24 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 25 40th in Key West