I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 2 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 3 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 4 First Trip to New Mexico
- 5 costco Big island
- 6 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 7 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 8 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 9 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 Wedding gifts?
- 12 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 13 Seattle?
- 14 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 15 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 16 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 17 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 18 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 19 November redwoods trip
- 20 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 21 Layover
- 22 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 23 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 24 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 25 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.