I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-xtx/
- 3 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 4 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 5 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/raw-power-xl/
- 6 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 7 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 10 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 11 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 12 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 13 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 14 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 15 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 16 Cape cod Labor Day
- 17 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 18 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 19 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 20 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 21 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 22 US Open Tennis
- 23 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 24 Hotels in San Diego
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour