I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 myrtle beach
- 2 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 3 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 6 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 7 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 10 North Carolina Coast
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 13 NYC with wheelchair
- 14 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 15 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 16 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 17 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 18 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 19 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 20 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 21 New Orleans logistics
- 22 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 23 Hilton Head
- 24 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 25 Texas exploring for 18 days