I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with first time
- 2 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 3 http://www.garcinia-cambogiaonline.com/solar-garcinia-reviews/
- 4 Discounted Rental Car?
- 5 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 6 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 7 travel & Learn eminent Indian traditional art
- 8 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 9 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 10 FocusNutra Amped - Widly Acclaimed by Health Experts
- 11 US or US territory beach resort
- 12 Gulf Shores Trip Report
- 13 http://www.optimalnutritions.com/megadrox-reviews
- 14 http://www.supplement2go.com/diabetes-declassified/
- 15 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 16 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 17 https://staminonmaleenhancement.wordpress.com/
- 18 Hajj and Umrah Packages
- 19 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 20 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 21 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 22 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 23 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 24 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 25 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville