I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Road Trip to New Hampshire + Hurricane Sandy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Calf trip
- 7 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Key West Hotel in January
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 x mas
- 17 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 18 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 19 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 20 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 21 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 22 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 23 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 24 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 25 Stopover in MIAMI