I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Obtain EU/USA/CANADIAN passports, ids,licenses,birth certs,
- 2 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 3 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 4 First Time to California
- 5 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 6 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 7 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 8 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 9 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 12 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 13 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 14 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 15 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 16 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 17 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 22 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 24 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 25 California RV baby and child seats