I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Road Trip to New Hampshire + Hurricane Sandy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 4 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 10 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 11 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 12 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 18 Maui vacation
- 19 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 20 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 21 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 22 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 23 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 24 WISCONSIN
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??