I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Road Trip to New Hampshire + Hurricane Sandy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 2 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 6 Pirateland SC
- 7 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 8 San Diego with Kids
- 9 Metro Card Options
- 10 Maui itinerary
- 11 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 12 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 13 getting around DC
- 14 California
- 15 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 16 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 18 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 19 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 22 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Oahu
- 25 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?