I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Road Trip to New Hampshire + Hurricane Sandy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Door County Suggestions
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 6 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 7 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 8 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 12 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 15 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 18 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 19 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 24 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 25 Denver in a half day