I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Road Trip to New Hampshire + Hurricane Sandy
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 3 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 4 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 14 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 19 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 22 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 23 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 hawaii for 10 weeks