I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 2 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 3 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 4 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 5 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 6 Staying outside DC
- 7 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 8 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 9 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 10 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 11 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 12 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 13 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 16 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 17 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 18 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 19 Road trip
- 20 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 21 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 22 Getting married to a French man
- 23 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 24 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 25 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake