I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Road Trip to New Hampshire + Hurricane Sandy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 2 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 5 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 6 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 7 late-night DC restaurant
- 8 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 9 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 10 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 11 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 12 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 13 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 14 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 15 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!