I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Road Trip to New Hampshire + Hurricane Sandy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 2 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 3 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 4 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 5 Seattle: Something Different?
- 6 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 7 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 8 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 9 Back from Miami Beach
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 12 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 13 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 14 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 15 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 16 One Night in Dallas
- 17 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 20 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 21 San Diego - wher to stay
- 22 Seattle Needing some help please
- 23 My 21st Birthday in Chicago
- 24 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 25 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)