I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Road Trip to New Hampshire + Hurricane Sandy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 4 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 5 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 6 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 7 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 8 Kid School Admission
- 9 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 NYC hotel/July
- 12 Boston to see Sargent works
- 13 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 14 Southern Alabama trip report
- 15 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 16 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 New York City-New Things?
- 19 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 20 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 21 Alaska Trip Planning
- 22 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 23 Atlanta to LA
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??