I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Road Trip to New Hampshire + Hurricane Sandy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 2 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 3 St. Simon, Georgia
- 4 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 8 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 9 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 10 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island