I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://scamhealthfacts.com/nuviante/
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 7 Northwest Passage
- 8 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 10 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 15 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 16 Northwest Car Trip
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 23 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 24 Sonoma
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326