I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Road Trip to New Hampshire + Hurricane Sandy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 middlebury vt snow
- 2 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 3 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 4 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 5 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 6 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 7 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 8 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 Orlando in February
- 12 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 13 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 14 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 17 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 18 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 19 Orlando hotels
- 20 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 21 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 24 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 25 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation