I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 2 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 3 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 4 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 5 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 6 Charleston and Asheville
- 7 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 8 trip to Acadia National Park
- 9 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 10 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 11 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 12 Visa, Greencard advice
- 13 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 14 march anniversary trip
- 15 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 16 cruise to Alaska including Denali
- 17 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 19 September southwest utah
- 20 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 21 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 22 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 23 San Diego
- 24 Connecting at MSP
- 25 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco