I'm from Malaysia. My husband and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary this year and as part of that celebration we are making a trip to Boston We want to do a road trip to New Hampshire and Maine which is from Oct 1 to Oct 7. We want to see the Fall colors. Which would be the best thing to do i.e go up to New Hampshire and then make our way to Maine (Bar Harbor) or do Maine first. I read up that Route 16 and the Kancamagus Highway is very scenic. We are thinking of spending two nights at New Conway and three nights in Bar Harbor. We will be leaving from Boston on this road trip. Any advice or tips would be most helpful in helping us plan. Thanks !
Road trip to New Hampshire and Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 12 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 15 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 16 Richmond highlights?
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area