My wife & I are planning to fly into Minneapolis/St. Paul from England in the late summer of 2010, rent a car and spend three weeks in the States. The main point of this trip will be to visit Mount Rushmore and spend a few days in that area.
Does anyone have suggestions for places that we might visit on the way there or back, please?
Our key criteria are that we shun interstates and try to do loops, avoiding covering the same route where possible. This will be our tenth visit to the USA and we are used to working out itineraries once we know what not to miss. We can get route details from the net, so what we need is to hear some enthusiastic advocacy of places to the north or south of the direct route.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 카지노사이트 ☧【 EAR884.ＣOＭ 】☧카지노사이트
- 2 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 3 Champaigne, Illinois
- 4 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 5 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 6 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 7 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 8 Farewell from Ira
- 9 Cashless Toll roads.
- 10 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 11 taking home sand
- 12 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 13 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 14 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 15 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 16 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 17 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 18 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 19 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 20 Back From Alaska
- 21 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 22 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 23 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 24 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 25 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)