Hi, My wife and I are from the UK and we're hoping to spend 3 weeks on a road trip in the USA, in late-summer 2014. We'll probably start by flying into Chicago (or New York) from Manchester, then fly straight on to southern Montana (Bozeman or Billings?), pick up a rental car and look around that area for 3 or 4 days, then drive through Yellowstone (Wyoming), across Idaho towards Portland, then drive across to the Oregon coast where we'd like to stay for the final (3rd) week. Any suggestions on worthwhile towns and areas to see along the way would be appreciated.
Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 2 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 3 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 4 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 5 Road trip itinerary
- 6 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 7 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 11 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 12 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 13 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 14 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 15 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 16 Apartment Rentals DC
- 17 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 18 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 19 Two airports to choose from?
- 20 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 21 Burlington VT day trip
- 22 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 23 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 24 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 25 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton