Hi, My wife and I are from the UK and we're hoping to spend 3 weeks on a road trip in the USA, in late-summer 2014. We'll probably start by flying into Chicago (or New York) from Manchester, then fly straight on to southern Montana (Bozeman or Billings?), pick up a rental car and look around that area for 3 or 4 days, then drive through Yellowstone (Wyoming), across Idaho towards Portland, then drive across to the Oregon coast where we'd like to stay for the final (3rd) week. Any suggestions on worthwhile towns and areas to see along the way would be appreciated.
Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 5 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 8 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 9 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 10 Boston suggestions
- 11 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 12 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 13 Ben Landa
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 16 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 25 first time in AZ