Hi, My wife and I are from the UK and we're hoping to spend 3 weeks on a road trip in the USA, in late-summer 2014. We'll probably start by flying into Chicago (or New York) from Manchester, then fly straight on to southern Montana (Bozeman or Billings?), pick up a rental car and look around that area for 3 or 4 days, then drive through Yellowstone (Wyoming), across Idaho towards Portland, then drive across to the Oregon coast where we'd like to stay for the final (3rd) week. Any suggestions on worthwhile towns and areas to see along the way would be appreciated.
Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 3 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 4 Berkshires
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 Sea world San Diego
- 8 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 9 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 10 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 11 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 12 Las Vegas in March
- 13 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 14 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 17 Clearwater visit.
- 18 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 19 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 20 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 21 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 22 hotels near Denali
- 23 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 24 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 25 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail