Hi, My wife and I are from the UK and we're hoping to spend 3 weeks on a road trip in the USA, in late-summer 2014. We'll probably start by flying into Chicago (or New York) from Manchester, then fly straight on to southern Montana (Bozeman or Billings?), pick up a rental car and look around that area for 3 or 4 days, then drive through Yellowstone (Wyoming), across Idaho towards Portland, then drive across to the Oregon coast where we'd like to stay for the final (3rd) week. Any suggestions on worthwhile towns and areas to see along the way would be appreciated.
Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 2 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 3 New England September
- 4 NYC taxi vs car service
- 5 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 6 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 7 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 8 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 9 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 10 Austin Food Trucks
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 searching for urban master planned community
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Condos near Disney World
- 17 family celebration trip
- 18 Deep South sept 2015
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Hawaii Group Travel
- 21 New York To Ashville NC
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 Fmpden, are you there?
- 25 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?