Hi, My wife and I are from the UK and we're hoping to spend 3 weeks on a road trip in the USA, in late-summer 2014. We'll probably start by flying into Chicago (or New York) from Manchester, then fly straight on to southern Montana (Bozeman or Billings?), pick up a rental car and look around that area for 3 or 4 days, then drive through Yellowstone (Wyoming), across Idaho towards Portland, then drive across to the Oregon coast where we'd like to stay for the final (3rd) week. Any suggestions on worthwhile towns and areas to see along the way would be appreciated.
Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 4 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 5 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 6 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 7 Daytona Beach and ??
- 8 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 9 Beach holiday with baby
- 10 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 11 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 12 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 13 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 14 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 15 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 16 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 17 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 18 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 19 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 20 Grand Marais?
- 21 Salt Lake City
- 22 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 23 First visit in New Mexico
- 24 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 25 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon