Hi, My wife and I are from the UK and we're hoping to spend 3 weeks on a road trip in the USA, in late-summer 2014. We'll probably start by flying into Chicago (or New York) from Manchester, then fly straight on to southern Montana (Bozeman or Billings?), pick up a rental car and look around that area for 3 or 4 days, then drive through Yellowstone (Wyoming), across Idaho towards Portland, then drive across to the Oregon coast where we'd like to stay for the final (3rd) week. Any suggestions on worthwhile towns and areas to see along the way would be appreciated.
Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 2 New York city--best time to visit??
- 3 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 8 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 9 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 14 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 15 Maui Luau?
- 16 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 19 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 20 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 21 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Boston area -- nature
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)