Hi, My wife and I are from the UK and we're hoping to spend 3 weeks on a road trip in the USA, in late-summer 2014. We'll probably start by flying into Chicago (or New York) from Manchester, then fly straight on to southern Montana (Bozeman or Billings?), pick up a rental car and look around that area for 3 or 4 days, then drive through Yellowstone (Wyoming), across Idaho towards Portland, then drive across to the Oregon coast where we'd like to stay for the final (3rd) week. Any suggestions on worthwhile towns and areas to see along the way would be appreciated.
Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 2 Moving out of states from Florida
- 3 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 4 Alaska Trip Planning
- 5 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 6 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 9 Romantic destination in the US
- 10 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 11 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 12 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 13 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 14 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 15 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 16 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 17 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 18 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 19 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 20 family road trip
- 21 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 22 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?
- 25 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston