Hi, My wife and I are from the UK and we're hoping to spend 3 weeks on a road trip in the USA, in late-summer 2014. We'll probably start by flying into Chicago (or New York) from Manchester, then fly straight on to southern Montana (Bozeman or Billings?), pick up a rental car and look around that area for 3 or 4 days, then drive through Yellowstone (Wyoming), across Idaho towards Portland, then drive across to the Oregon coast where we'd like to stay for the final (3rd) week. Any suggestions on worthwhile towns and areas to see along the way would be appreciated.
Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 3 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 4 WISCONSIN
- 5 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 22 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 25 Metro from airport to hotel?