Hi, My wife and I are from the UK and we're hoping to spend 3 weeks on a road trip in the USA, in late-summer 2014. We'll probably start by flying into Chicago (or New York) from Manchester, then fly straight on to southern Montana (Bozeman or Billings?), pick up a rental car and look around that area for 3 or 4 days, then drive through Yellowstone (Wyoming), across Idaho towards Portland, then drive across to the Oregon coast where we'd like to stay for the final (3rd) week. Any suggestions on worthwhile towns and areas to see along the way would be appreciated.
Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 One Night at Logan Airport
- 4 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 5 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 6 Four days in DC
- 7 Please help with itinerary
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 12 Backpacking in April
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Circle Oahu / luau
- 15 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 16 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 17 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 18 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 19 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 20 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 replica designer handbags
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Cape Cod in early April