Hi, My wife and I are from the UK and we're hoping to spend 3 weeks on a road trip in the USA, in late-summer 2014. We'll probably start by flying into Chicago (or New York) from Manchester, then fly straight on to southern Montana (Bozeman or Billings?), pick up a rental car and look around that area for 3 or 4 days, then drive through Yellowstone (Wyoming), across Idaho towards Portland, then drive across to the Oregon coast where we'd like to stay for the final (3rd) week. Any suggestions on worthwhile towns and areas to see along the way would be appreciated.
Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Hana from the aiport
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 9 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 12 from Moab to Bryce
- 13 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 14 San Diego-Hotel
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 21 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 23 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Kauai Garden tours