I am considering a road trip to Maine from NJ the week after Labor Day. I am thinking of either staying in Ogunquit or going up to Portland. Definitely want to stay on the coast and would like to stay in an area that would be situated well for day trips to see different areas. Any suggestions, as always, are appreciated! Also, considering stopping somewhere along the New Hampshire coast for a night either coming or going.
Road trip to Maine from NJ
View all United States activity »
- 1 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 6 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 7 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 8 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 9 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 10 Grand Canyon in March?
- 11 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 12 California Tour Groups?
- 13 Hotel near Public Theater
- 14 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 15 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 16 Warm and don't Drive
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 20 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 21 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 22 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 23 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition