I am considering a road trip to Maine from NJ the week after Labor Day. I am thinking of either staying in Ogunquit or going up to Portland. Definitely want to stay on the coast and would like to stay in an area that would be situated well for day trips to see different areas. Any suggestions, as always, are appreciated! Also, considering stopping somewhere along the New Hampshire coast for a night either coming or going.
Road trip to Maine from NJ
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 3 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 4 Trying To Find a Place
- 5 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 6 Columbus food !
- 7 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 8 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 9 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 10 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 11 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 12 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 13 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 14 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 15 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 16 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 17 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 18 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 19 National Parks?
- 20 Marcola?
- 21 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 22 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 23 Updates from Hanalei
- 24 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 25 Going to Dodge City, Kansas