I am considering a road trip to Maine from NJ the week after Labor Day. I am thinking of either staying in Ogunquit or going up to Portland. Definitely want to stay on the coast and would like to stay in an area that would be situated well for day trips to see different areas. Any suggestions, as always, are appreciated! Also, considering stopping somewhere along the New Hampshire coast for a night either coming or going.
Road trip to Maine from NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 2 Zion the narrows
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 5 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 6 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 7 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 8 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 9 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 10 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 11 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 12 Advice on Roadtrip
- 13 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 14 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 15 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 16 cincinnati with kids
- 17 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 21 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 24 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 25 Santa Barbara Trip Report