I am considering a road trip to Maine from NJ the week after Labor Day. I am thinking of either staying in Ogunquit or going up to Portland. Definitely want to stay on the coast and would like to stay in an area that would be situated well for day trips to see different areas. Any suggestions, as always, are appreciated! Also, considering stopping somewhere along the New Hampshire coast for a night either coming or going.
Road trip to Maine from NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 2 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 3 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 4 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 5 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 6 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Boston suggestions
- 9 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 10 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 11 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 12 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 13 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 15 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 16 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 17 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 18 Ben Landa
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights