I am considering a road trip to Maine from NJ the week after Labor Day. I am thinking of either staying in Ogunquit or going up to Portland. Definitely want to stay on the coast and would like to stay in an area that would be situated well for day trips to see different areas. Any suggestions, as always, are appreciated! Also, considering stopping somewhere along the New Hampshire coast for a night either coming or going.
Road trip to Maine from NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 2 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 3 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 4 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 5 Is the New York subway safe?
- 6 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 7 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 8 Skiing New Mexico
- 9 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 10 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 11 Where to from Tampa?
- 12 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 13 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 14 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 15 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 16 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 17 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 18 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 19 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 20 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 21 Chicago Questions
- 22 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 23 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 24 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 25 Chicago eateries downtown