I am considering a road trip to Maine from NJ the week after Labor Day. I am thinking of either staying in Ogunquit or going up to Portland. Definitely want to stay on the coast and would like to stay in an area that would be situated well for day trips to see different areas. Any suggestions, as always, are appreciated! Also, considering stopping somewhere along the New Hampshire coast for a night either coming or going.
Road trip to Maine from NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 2 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 3 Hotels near beach orange county
- 4 Coronado Ferry
- 5 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 7 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 8 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 9 Colorado trip in early May
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 13 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 14 Maine in latter half of September
- 15 Seattle hotels
- 16 Seattle in April
- 17 Seattle Visit April
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 21 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 22 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Colorado trip
- 25 NY to Asheville then country place to stay