We are planning on going on a 2-3 week road trip at the end of June/beginning July this summer.
We are 4 adults.
We will leave from Montreal, going to Florida (possible Miami, if not Orlando).
We were wondering what are some places we should stop by.
We thought NYC, Boston, NJ, Washington, apparently Savanah and Charleston are great places...
Road trip to Florida from Montreal
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 2 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 3 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 4 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 5 Tucson area flooding
- 6 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 8 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 9 St. Simon, Georgia
- 10 Looking for Next Destination
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 13 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 14 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 15 Moving to New Jersey
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 18 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 19 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 20 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 21 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 22 West Coast Road Trip
- 23 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 24 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of