We are planning on going on a 2-3 week road trip at the end of June/beginning July this summer.
We are 4 adults.
We will leave from Montreal, going to Florida (possible Miami, if not Orlando).
We were wondering what are some places we should stop by.
We thought NYC, Boston, NJ, Washington, apparently Savanah and Charleston are great places...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for New York
- 2 Cross country tips
- 3 Parka in PA during February?
- 4 Back from the Big Easy
- 5 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 6 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 7 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 8 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 9 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 10 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 11 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 12 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 13 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 14 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 15 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 16 IAH to HOU Questions
- 17 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 18 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 19 Jazzfest side trips
- 20 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 21 March in New Mexico
- 22 No Spam this morning!!
- 23 San Francisco transit options
- 24 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 25 Lodging outside of Yellowstone