We are planning on going on a 2-3 week road trip at the end of June/beginning July this summer.
We are 4 adults.
We will leave from Montreal, going to Florida (possible Miami, if not Orlando).
We were wondering what are some places we should stop by.
We thought NYC, Boston, NJ, Washington, apparently Savanah and Charleston are great places...
Road trip to Florida from Montreal
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 4 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 5 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 6 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 9 best area to stay in san diego
- 10 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 11 San Francisco - mid October
- 12 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 13 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 18 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 19 Denver 1 day in denver
- 20 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 21 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)