We are planning on going on a 2-3 week road trip at the end of June/beginning July this summer.
We are 4 adults.
We will leave from Montreal, going to Florida (possible Miami, if not Orlando).
We were wondering what are some places we should stop by.
We thought NYC, Boston, NJ, Washington, apparently Savanah and Charleston are great places...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ferry to Nantucket
- 2 Is this a new record for spam?
- 3 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 4 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 5 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 6 BYOB in New York City
- 7 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 8 San Francisco vacation apartments
- 9 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 10 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 11 Sedona to Vegas
- 12 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 13 48 Hours in NYC
- 14 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 15 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 16 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 17 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 18 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 19 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 20 Another question about hawaii
- 21 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 22 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 23 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 24 Hawk's
- 25 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan