We are planning on going on a 2-3 week road trip at the end of June/beginning July this summer.
We are 4 adults.
We will leave from Montreal, going to Florida (possible Miami, if not Orlando).
We were wondering what are some places we should stop by.
We thought NYC, Boston, NJ, Washington, apparently Savanah and Charleston are great places...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CHARTER@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech $UPP0RT CARE
- 2 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208 AOL Tec@h SUPPORT
- 3 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 4 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 5 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 6 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 7 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 8 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 13 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 14 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 15 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 16 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 17 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 18 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 19 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 20 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 21 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 22 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 25 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive