We are planning on going on a 2-3 week road trip at the end of June/beginning July this summer.
We are 4 adults.
We will leave from Montreal, going to Florida (possible Miami, if not Orlando).
We were wondering what are some places we should stop by.
We thought NYC, Boston, NJ, Washington, apparently Savanah and Charleston are great places...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Road trip around Washington DC
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 Weather in Chicago
- 5 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 6 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 9 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 10 Help me with this
- 11 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 12 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 13 Utah trip Itinerary
- 14 Houston MetroRail
- 15 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 16 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Dining in St. Louis
- 19 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 20 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 21 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 22 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 23 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 24 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 25 Oregon road trip