We are planning on going on a 2-3 week road trip at the end of June/beginning July this summer.
We are 4 adults.
We will leave from Montreal, going to Florida (possible Miami, if not Orlando).
We were wondering what are some places we should stop by.
We thought NYC, Boston, NJ, Washington, apparently Savanah and Charleston are great places...
Road trip to Florida from Montreal
- 1 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 2 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 3 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 4 Key West at Christmas time
- 5 Small Sofas
- 6 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 7 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 8 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 9 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 10 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 11 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 12 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 13 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 14 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 15 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 16 Trying To Find a Place
- 17 romantic colorado trip
- 18 Fourth of July Weekend
- 19 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 20 Fires in Colorado
- 21 Marcola?
- 22 Updates from Hanalei
- 23 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 24 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 25 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party