We are planning on going on a 2-3 week road trip at the end of June/beginning July this summer.
We are 4 adults.
We will leave from Montreal, going to Florida (possible Miami, if not Orlando).
We were wondering what are some places we should stop by.
We thought NYC, Boston, NJ, Washington, apparently Savanah and Charleston are great places...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Shenandoah National park
- 2 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 3 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 4 Florida Nature Trip
- 5 Two Days in South Beach
- 6 Crystal River area, Florida
- 7 Pensacola Beach Florida Trip Report
- 8 Hawaii - where?
- 9 Rental Car Orlando
- 10 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 11 MORE INFO.>>>>> http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 12 stuck in my own scalp
- 13 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/garcinia-slim-extreme-reviews/
- 14 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 15 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego
- 17 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 18 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 19 24 days out west
- 20 Pacific Northwest
- 21 New Orleans Streetcars
- 22 Things to do in NYC
- 23 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 24 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 25 Sandford Airport