We are planning on going on a 2-3 week road trip at the end of June/beginning July this summer.
We are 4 adults.
We will leave from Montreal, going to Florida (possible Miami, if not Orlando).
We were wondering what are some places we should stop by.
We thought NYC, Boston, NJ, Washington, apparently Savanah and Charleston are great places...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Help
- 2 Yellowstone in early May
- 3 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 4 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 5 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 8 hotel shampoo and soap
- 9 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 10 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 11 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 12 Renting a car with DWAI
- 13 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 14 San Francisco first visit.
- 15 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 16 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 17 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 Park City- handicapped
- 20 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 21 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 22 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 23 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see