A dear friend has recently purchased a beautiful RV, and 6 of us have secured the time off of school to go on a 62 week roadtrip going to every province/territory and state (except Hawaii, for obvious reasons .
I have a route in my mind, kind of, but I was wondering if there was anyone else who had completed a similar trip to this before? We're all from Central areas of the country, but have decided to begin the trip in Newfoundland&Labrador and work west.
If anyone could give me advice as to what cities (or things to do) in any/all state/province, or, if I'm lucky, if anyone has been on a trip similar to this and wishes to share a loose itinerary, I would be oh so happy!
Thanks so much!
Road trip to all 50 states (+ 13 Canadian provinces/territories)?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key Largo, FL
- 2 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 3 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 4 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 5 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 West Coast Bound End of March
- 10 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 11 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 12 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 13 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 14 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 15 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 19 Locker at JFK
- 20 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 Philadelphia
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 San Diego
- 25 Trip to Maine/Quebec City, Canada - August 2013