A dear friend has recently purchased a beautiful RV, and 6 of us have secured the time off of school to go on a 62 week roadtrip going to every province/territory and state (except Hawaii, for obvious reasons .
I have a route in my mind, kind of, but I was wondering if there was anyone else who had completed a similar trip to this before? We're all from Central areas of the country, but have decided to begin the trip in Newfoundland&Labrador and work west.
If anyone could give me advice as to what cities (or things to do) in any/all state/province, or, if I'm lucky, if anyone has been on a trip similar to this and wishes to share a loose itinerary, I would be oh so happy!
Thanks so much!
Road trip to all 50 states (+ 13 Canadian provinces/territories)?!
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Biloxi questions again
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans