A dear friend has recently purchased a beautiful RV, and 6 of us have secured the time off of school to go on a 62 week roadtrip going to every province/territory and state (except Hawaii, for obvious reasons .
I have a route in my mind, kind of, but I was wondering if there was anyone else who had completed a similar trip to this before? We're all from Central areas of the country, but have decided to begin the trip in Newfoundland&Labrador and work west.
If anyone could give me advice as to what cities (or things to do) in any/all state/province, or, if I'm lucky, if anyone has been on a trip similar to this and wishes to share a loose itinerary, I would be oh so happy!
Thanks so much!
Road trip to all 50 states (+ 13 Canadian provinces/territories)?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 5 Washington, DC to Boston
- 6 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico