We're considering a road trip next summer thru the northeast with the kids. Our kids will be 14, 12, and 9. Any "must see" spots??
road trip thru Northeast with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 2 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 3 drive from SF to crater lake
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 6 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 10 Santa Barbara, California
- 11 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 14 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 15 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 16 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 culpepper
- 19 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 20 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 21 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 22 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 23 Pub with food in Seattle
- 24 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 25 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs