We're visiting CA in December for two weeks. It's our first trip there.
We're flying into SF, and we already have the second week booked to say in an awesome place in Sonoma.
Question is - where else could we visit? We're thinking of 4 nights, then spending 3/4 days or so doing a bit of a road trip to end up in Sonoma. What should we see? Any cool places to head to/stay in? It's fine if the route is a bit all over the place... want to make the most of seeing CA whilst we're there.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://greentoneproblog.net/collagen-retinol-cbd-revive-cream/
- 2 arizona rte 66
- 3 Moser Homes, Inc.
- 4 Skin Contour Cream (USA): Get Smooth And Soft Skin
- 5 Novel in Progress
- 6 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 7 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 10 Short Oregon Trip
- 11 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 12 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 13 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 14 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 15 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 16 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 17 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 18 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 19 Short Notice
- 20 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 21 4 days in San Francisco
- 22 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 23 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 24 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 25 Eating Well In Manhatten