My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this September and are planning a month long road trip.
We are flying from Belfast to Miami, then heading down to Key West (we got married here) over our wedding anniversary (4 nights) we think and then hiring a car and going back up the coast staying in St Augustine. We are then going to go across to Nth/Sth Carolina will take recommendations here on best places to visit.
Then following on to Nashville/Memphis/Dallas/New Orleans - advice on how many days to stay in each would be useful for us.
Then finishing our holiday in Denver with our friends before flying home.
Any advice on this itinerary would be useful especially in relation to length of stay in each place and what is the best order to go them in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 2 fort lauderdale
- 3 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 4 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 5 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 6 Downtown Chicago
- 7 5 days in Colorado
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 10 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 11 First Trip to Texas -
- 12 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 13 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 16 Southwest road trip
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 19 Beaches in Florida
- 20 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 21 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 22 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 23 Safety Concerns
- 24 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 25 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver