My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this September and are planning a month long road trip.
We are flying from Belfast to Miami, then heading down to Key West (we got married here) over our wedding anniversary (4 nights) we think and then hiring a car and going back up the coast staying in St Augustine. We are then going to go across to Nth/Sth Carolina will take recommendations here on best places to visit.
Then following on to Nashville/Memphis/Dallas/New Orleans - advice on how many days to stay in each would be useful for us.
Then finishing our holiday in Denver with our friends before flying home.
Any advice on this itinerary would be useful especially in relation to length of stay in each place and what is the best order to go them in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 2 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 3 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 4 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 IAH to HOU Questions
- 7 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 10 Jazzfest side trips
- 11 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 12 March in New Mexico
- 13 No Spam this morning!!
- 14 San Francisco transit options
- 15 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 16 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 17 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 21 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 22 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 23 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 24 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 25 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver