My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this September and are planning a month long road trip.
We are flying from Belfast to Miami, then heading down to Key West (we got married here) over our wedding anniversary (4 nights) we think and then hiring a car and going back up the coast staying in St Augustine. We are then going to go across to Nth/Sth Carolina will take recommendations here on best places to visit.
Then following on to Nashville/Memphis/Dallas/New Orleans - advice on how many days to stay in each would be useful for us.
Then finishing our holiday in Denver with our friends before flying home.
Any advice on this itinerary would be useful especially in relation to length of stay in each place and what is the best order to go them in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 2 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 3 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 4 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 5 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 6 flagstaff
- 7 San Fransisco to Seattle Drive
- 8 US Trip
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 11 Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida
- 12 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 13 DC GTG Dinner at Carmine's, April 29
- 14 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 15 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 16 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 17 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 18 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 19 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Carrizo Plain National Monument Wildflower "Superbloom"
- 22 Austin, Hotel
- 23 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 24 Bryce and Zion planning
- 25 Maui - luau question
Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver