My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this September and are planning a month long road trip.
We are flying from Belfast to Miami, then heading down to Key West (we got married here) over our wedding anniversary (4 nights) we think and then hiring a car and going back up the coast staying in St Augustine. We are then going to go across to Nth/Sth Carolina will take recommendations here on best places to visit.
Then following on to Nashville/Memphis/Dallas/New Orleans - advice on how many days to stay in each would be useful for us.
Then finishing our holiday in Denver with our friends before flying home.
Any advice on this itinerary would be useful especially in relation to length of stay in each place and what is the best order to go them in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 2 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 5 San Antonio shopping
- 6 Which island for R&R?
- 7 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 8 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 9 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 10 blue ridge parkway?
- 11 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 12 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 13 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 14 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 17 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 18 San Diego, mission valley
- 19 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 20 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 21 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 24 International transferring planes at CDG
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver