My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this September and are planning a month long road trip.
We are flying from Belfast to Miami, then heading down to Key West (we got married here) over our wedding anniversary (4 nights) we think and then hiring a car and going back up the coast staying in St Augustine. We are then going to go across to Nth/Sth Carolina will take recommendations here on best places to visit.
Then following on to Nashville/Memphis/Dallas/New Orleans - advice on how many days to stay in each would be useful for us.
Then finishing our holiday in Denver with our friends before flying home.
Any advice on this itinerary would be useful especially in relation to length of stay in each place and what is the best order to go them in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 2 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 3 Orlando area weather in June
- 4 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 5 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 New Itinerary
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 8 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 9 Help with Northwest Trip
- 10 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 11 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 12 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 13 Myrtle beach
- 14 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 15 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 16 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 17 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 18 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 19 Boston Food Tour
- 20 Help plan my trip please
- 21 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 22 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 23 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 24 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 25 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver