My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this September and are planning a month long road trip.
We are flying from Belfast to Miami, then heading down to Key West (we got married here) over our wedding anniversary (4 nights) we think and then hiring a car and going back up the coast staying in St Augustine. We are then going to go across to Nth/Sth Carolina will take recommendations here on best places to visit.
Then following on to Nashville/Memphis/Dallas/New Orleans - advice on how many days to stay in each would be useful for us.
Then finishing our holiday in Denver with our friends before flying home.
Any advice on this itinerary would be useful especially in relation to length of stay in each place and what is the best order to go them in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 2 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 3 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 4 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 5 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 6 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 7 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 8 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 9 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 10 Relocating to the Deep South
- 11 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 12 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 13 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 14 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 south west family trip itinerary
- 17 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 19 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 20 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 21 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 22 wasting time around JFK
- 23 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 24 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 25 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver