I am planning a road trip from Sacramento to Denver end of June. I intend to visit at least Bryce Canyon, Arches and Monument Valley. Am in doubt whether to drive via Yosemite or Lake Tahoo and whether or not to include Zion. I would appreciate recommendations with respect to the most scenic drive, where to stop and what to do. I have 6 days/5 nights, flying out the sixth day from Denver. Who can help me out?
Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 2 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 3 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 6 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 7 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 8 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 9 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 10 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 11 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 12 River Cafe
- 13 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 14 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 15 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 16 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 17 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 18 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 19 Hawaii
- 20 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 21 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 22 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 23 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 24 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 25 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst