I am planning a road trip from Sacramento to Denver end of June. I intend to visit at least Bryce Canyon, Arches and Monument Valley. Am in doubt whether to drive via Yosemite or Lake Tahoo and whether or not to include Zion. I would appreciate recommendations with respect to the most scenic drive, where to stop and what to do. I have 6 days/5 nights, flying out the sixth day from Denver. Who can help me out?
Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 2 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 3 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 4 Charleston, SC help
- 5 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 6 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 7 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 8 middlebury vt snow
- 9 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 10 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Miami Marlins
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 15 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 18 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 19 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 20 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!