I am planning a road trip from Sacramento to Denver end of June. I intend to visit at least Bryce Canyon, Arches and Monument Valley. Am in doubt whether to drive via Yosemite or Lake Tahoo and whether or not to include Zion. I would appreciate recommendations with respect to the most scenic drive, where to stop and what to do. I have 6 days/5 nights, flying out the sixth day from Denver. Who can help me out?
Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 2 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 3 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 4 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 5 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 6 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 7 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 8 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 14 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 15 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 16 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 17 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 18 New Orleans
- 19 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 20 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 21 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 22 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 25 Baytown, Texas