I am planning a road trip from Sacramento to Denver end of June. I intend to visit at least Bryce Canyon, Arches and Monument Valley. Am in doubt whether to drive via Yosemite or Lake Tahoo and whether or not to include Zion. I would appreciate recommendations with respect to the most scenic drive, where to stop and what to do. I have 6 days/5 nights, flying out the sixth day from Denver. Who can help me out?
Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Hotel in January
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 House sitter
- 4 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 x mas
- 11 Calf trip
- 12 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 13 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 14 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 15 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 16 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 17 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 18 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 19 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 20 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 21 Stopover in MIAMI
- 22 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 23 San Francisco Advice needed
- 24 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?
- 25 Healdsburg tips