My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 2 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 3 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 4 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 5 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 6 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 7 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 8 Steamboat in August
- 9 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 10 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 11 MN lake home rental needed
- 12 Desert Southwest
- 13 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 14 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 15 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 18 Napa valley getaway
- 19 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 20 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 21 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 24 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 25 Extended weekend beach get away
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?