My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 2 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 3 Alaska Trip Planning
- 4 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 7 Romantic destination in the US
- 8 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 9 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 10 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 11 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 12 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 13 Moving out of states from Florida
- 14 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 15 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 16 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 17 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 18 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 19 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 20 family road trip
- 21 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 22 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?
- 25 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston