My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
- 1 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 2 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 3 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 4 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 5 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 6 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 7 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 10 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 11 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 12 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 13 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 14 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 15 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 16 Michigan Beaches
- 17 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 18 Middlebury vt quickie
- 19 Albuquerque to Denver
- 20 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 21 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 SW Utah
- 24 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)