My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
- 1 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 2 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 3 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 4 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 7 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 8 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Question about Boulder area
- 13 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple