My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on Roadtrip
- 2 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 3 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 4 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 5 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 6 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 7 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 8 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 9 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 10 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 11 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 12 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 13 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 14 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 17 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 20 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 21 Montana- what are must see places?
- 22 California San Diego area lodging
- 23 Kauai Garden tours
- 24 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 25 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite