My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://testosteroneboosterbits.com/riot-supplements-no2/
- 2 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 3 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 4 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 5 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 6 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 7 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 8 Ohio to NYC
- 9 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 10 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 11 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 12 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 13 4 days road trip southern New England
- 14 Philly Itinerary Help
- 15 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 17 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 18 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 19 Bryce and Zion planning
- 20 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 21 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 22 Boston with baby
- 23 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 24 Sacramento Hotel
- 25 USA family tour
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?