My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska -public transport
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 4 5 days in Colorado
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 9 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 10 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 11 Southwest road trip
- 12 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 13 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 14 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 15 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 16 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 19 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 20 Alaska independent tour for group
- 21 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 22 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 23 Sedona for a Month
- 24 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 25 Hawaii Volcanoes
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?