My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 4 Hana from the aiport
- 5 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 10 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 11 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 12 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 13 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 14 from Moab to Bryce
- 15 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 16 San Diego-Hotel
- 17 Los Angeles day trips
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 21 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 22 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 23 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 24 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 25 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice