My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Silverthorne
- 2 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 3 Places to stay in TX...?
- 4 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 5 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 6 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 7 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 8 50th in Hawaii
- 9 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 10 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 11 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 12 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 13 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 14 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 15 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 16 11 days SE coast road trip
- 17 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 18 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 19 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 20 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 21 Berkshires with a toddler
- 22 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 23 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 24 hilicopter tour oahu
- 25 driving from LA to Portland
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?