My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Chicago restaurants
- 3 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 4 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 5 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 6 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 7 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 8 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 9 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 10 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 11 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 12 Visting a friend during layover
- 13 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 14 Newark long term parking
- 15 Road trip advice needed please
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Help plan my trip please
- 19 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 20 florida gulf coast
- 21 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 22 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 23 Maui, early August
- 24 Going to the sun road open
- 25 Family Trip advice please?!
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?