My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
- 1 Blue ridge parkway
- 2 One day in NYC
- 3 Minnesota State Fair
- 4 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 5 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 6 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 7 Columbus food !
- 8 Great Beach's
- 9 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 10 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 11 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 12 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 13 Fires in Colorado
- 14 National Parks?
- 15 Hotels in New Orleans
- 16 Seattle in July
- 17 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 20 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 21 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 22 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 23 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 24 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 25 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio