My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the New York subway safe?
- 2 Skiing New Mexico
- 3 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 4 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 5 Where to from Tampa?
- 6 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 7 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 8 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 10 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 11 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 12 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 13 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 14 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 15 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 16 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 17 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 18 Chicago Questions
- 19 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 20 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 21 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 22 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 23 Chicago eateries downtown
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island