My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 2 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 3 Hotels Philly
- 4 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 5 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 6 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 7 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 8 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 9 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 10 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 11 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 12 California
- 13 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 14 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 17 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 18 Cross Country RV Trip
- 19 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 20 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 21 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 22 Texas
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 25 Petrified national forest, AZ