My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 2 help from a true New Yorker.
- 3 Safety Concerns
- 4 Alaska -public transport
- 5 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 6 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 7 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 8 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 9 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 10 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 11 Trip to northern California
- 12 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 13 First Trip to Texas -
- 14 5 days in Colorado
- 15 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 16 Washington DC with kids
- 17 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 18 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 19 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 20 Sedona for a Month
- 21 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 24 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 25 Southwest road trip
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?