My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 6 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 7 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 8 Touring Hearst Castle
- 9 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 10 San Francisco
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 13 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 14 Angels Landing
- 15 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 16 NY State Assembly Internship
- 17 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 18 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 19 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 20 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 21 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 22 Arlington funeral plans
- 23 White Christmas
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?