My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 3 Napa Valley Weekend
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 6 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 9 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 10 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 11 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 12 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 13 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 16 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 17 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 18 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 19 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 20 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 21 Carlsbad Caverns
- 22 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 23 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 24 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 25 Returned from Sedona
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?