My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels Houston
- 2 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 3 I40 East in November
- 4 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 5 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 6 My CA itinerary
- 7 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 8 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 9 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 10 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 11 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 12 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 13 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 14 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 15 Grand Canyon to LA
- 16 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 19 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 20 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 21 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 22 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 23 Where to stay in NYC
- 24 Death Valley
- 25 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?