My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 Traveling across the US by van!
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions