My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 2 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 3 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 4 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 5 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 6 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 7 My Maine Trip Report
- 8 Berkshires with a toddler
- 9 Vegas/California May 2016
- 10 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/kill-shot-hack/
- 11 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 12 hilicopter tour oahu
- 13 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 14 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 15 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 16 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 17 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 18 Road trip from and back to New York
- 19 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 20 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 21 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 22 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 23 Best way to see Oahu
- 24 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 25 CA coast road trip with kids
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?