My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 5 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 6 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 7 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 12 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?