My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 2 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 3 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 4 blue ridge parkway?
- 5 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 8 Wedding gifts?
- 9 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 10 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 11 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 12 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 13 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 14 Seattle Ho
- 15 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 16 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 19 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 22 Southern history- walkable cities
- 23 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 24 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 25 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?