My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Redwood National Forest
- 2 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 3 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 4 Road trip From St.louis to South Dakota. Is it Safe?
- 5 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 6 Cape Cod
- 7 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 8 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 9 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 10 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 11 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 12 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 13 reliable transportation across florida
- 14 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 15 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 16 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 17 Las Vegas loop
- 18 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 19 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 20 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 21 Uber and Miami
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 24 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 25 camping in the Finger Lakes region
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?