My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 Relocating to the Deep South
- 4 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 5 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 6 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 7 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 8 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 9 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 10 Arlington funeral plans
- 11 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 12 destin resorts
- 13 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 14 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 15 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 16 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 20 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 21 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 22 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 23 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 24 Airfares in the 1970's
- 25 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?