My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 2 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 3 Boston area -- nature
- 4 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 5 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 6 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 7 New York city--best time to visit??
- 8 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 11 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 General Utah planning questions
- 16 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 17 Maui Luau?
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 21 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)