My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 3 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 4 debit card
- 5 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 6 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 7 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 8 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 9 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 10 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 11 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 12 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 13 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 14 Western U.S. Road trip
- 15 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 16 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 17 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 18 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 19 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 20 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 21 Returned from Sedona
- 22 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 23 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 24 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 25 New Orleans logistics
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?