My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 2 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 3 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 4 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 5 Two airports to choose from?
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 8 Apartment Rentals DC
- 9 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 10 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 11 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 12 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 15 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 16 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 17 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 18 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 19 Western North Carolina
- 20 Kayaking in Kauai
- 21 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 22 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 23 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 24 Burlington VT day trip
- 25 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area