My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 2 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 3 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 4 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 5 Boston to see Sargent works
- 6 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 7 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 8 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 9 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 10 Southwest US
- 11 Harlem, NY
- 12 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 13 Glacier to Banff
- 14 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 15 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 16 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 17 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 18 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 19 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 20 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 21 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 22 Mississippi gulf coast
- 23 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 24 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 25 Inns in Manteo
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?