My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans Trip Report Nov 12
- 2 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 3 Time Share paid in full but cannot afford to pay the Assessment.
- 4 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 5 Help me with creating a work of art
- 6 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 7 hilton capital
- 8 NBA tickets??
- 9 Boston hotel & transportation
- 10 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 Getaway
- 15 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 16 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 17 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 18 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 19 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 20 Theater Historians
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 24 Black Hills Trip Report
- 25 USA trip