My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 2 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 3 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 4 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 5 Alaska- Best tours
- 6 Savannah GA
- 7 Hotels near beach orange county
- 8 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 9 Things to do around New York
- 10 Cape cod and Acadia
- 11 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 12 Daytona Beach and ??
- 13 Yellowstone Dining
- 14 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 15 Grand Marais?
- 16 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 17 Coronado Ferry
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 First visit in New Mexico
- 20 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 21 Maine in latter half of September
- 22 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 23 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 24 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 25 Washington and oregon help with itinerary