We're taking a trip to see family and usually do it in one day, but we're considering going slow one way or the other. We usually stop in Memphis for ribs and I'm thinking of stopping to see the Wickliffe mounds in Ky. Is there anything else of interest off of Hwy 55 in Mississippi or off Hwy 57 in southern Illinois or western Ky not too out of the way? We have an 8yo.
Road trip New Orleans to Chicago
- 1 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 2 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 3 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 4 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 5 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 6 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 7 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 8 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 9 Updates from Hanalei
- 10 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 11 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 12 Northwest Trip
- 13 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 14 Death Valley in November
- 15 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 16 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 17 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 18 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 19 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 20 Blue ridge parkway
- 21 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 22 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 23 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 24 Western NC Zipline
- 25 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco