I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 7 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 8 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 9 IAH to HOU Questions
- 10 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 11 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 12 No Spam this morning!!
- 13 Jazzfest side trips
- 14 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 15 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 18 San Francisco transit options
- 19 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 20 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 21 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 22 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 23 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 24 Great OR beach house locations?
- 25 San Francisco food suggestions?
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana