I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle?
- 2 http://www.healthsupplementreview.com/exoslim-garcinia-combogia/
- 3 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 4 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 5 First Trip to New Mexico
- 6 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 7 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 8 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 9 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 10 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 14 Layover
- 15 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 16 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 17 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 18 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 19 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 20 Wedding gifts?
- 21 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 24 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 25 driving from Atlanta to Denver
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana