I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 2 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 3 Budget NYC hotel
- 4 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 5 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 6 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 9 San Francisco and Napa
- 10 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 11 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 12 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 13 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 14 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 15 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 16 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 17 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 18 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 19 Relocating to the Deep South
- 20 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 21 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 22 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 south west family trip itinerary
- 25 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana