I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on tipping
- 2 United Nations tours
- 3 Amish
- 4 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 5 national/state park in November
- 6 Cross Country NH to WA
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 9 Road trip October
- 10 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 11 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 12 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 13 Road Trip
- 14 2 months in Hawaii!
- 15 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 16 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 17 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 18 San Fransisco hotel
- 19 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 20 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 21 best binocular for travel
- 22 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 23 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach
- 24 Seattle Hotels
- 25 Cayo Costa State Park
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana