I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 2 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 3 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 4 Nashville Never Been
- 5 Coffee in Boston?
- 6 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 7 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 8 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 9 New orleans recs for family
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 12 Later Winter around Mobile
- 13 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 14 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 15 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 Uber boston
- 18 Florida keys trip
- 19 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 20 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 21 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 22 Florida beach vacation
- 23 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana