I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa valley getaway
- 2 http://www.supplementadvise.com/aviva-hair/
- 3 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 4 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 5 Kids Vacation Place
- 6 Boston waterfront Italian
- 7 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 8 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 9 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 10 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 11 Day in Spokane
- 12 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 13 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 14 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 15 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 16 Desert Southwest
- 17 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 18 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 19 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 Zion and Bryce in July
- 22 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 23 First time, Best business class?
- 24 What to pack
- 25 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana