I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 3 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 4 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 5 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 6 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 7 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 8 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 9 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 10 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 11 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 12 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 13 DC - WW2 flyover
- 14 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 15 Alaska restaurant prices
- 16 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 17 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 18 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 19 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 20 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 21 Daytona Beach and ??
- 22 Beach holiday with baby
- 23 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 24 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 25 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.