I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans logistics
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 4 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 5 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 6 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 7 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 8 North Oregon Coast touring
- 9 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 10 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 13 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 14 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 15 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 16 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 17 My Vegas TR
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 20 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 21 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 24 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 25 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana