I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 2 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 3 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 4 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 5 My Maine Trip Report
- 6 Late Aug/early Sept with 15 month old - where to?
- 7 hilicopter tour oahu
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 9 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 10 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 11 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 12 Good VRBO Neighborhoods in New Orleans?
- 13 Pittsburgh Trip
- 14 Itin Help: S St Seaport, Battery Park, B'wahy
- 15 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 16 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 17 Parking fine
- 18 10 days in Arizona
- 19 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 20 Hotel reservations in/near Denali NP
- 21 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 22 Berkshires with a toddler
- 23 Vegas/California May 2016
- 24 Traveling to NYC - staying over Thanksgiving
- 25 flumin the ditch
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana