I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 3 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 4 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 5 Itinerary opinions
- 6 Calgary to Banff
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 12 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 13 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 14 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 15 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 16 Our perfect day in Key West
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 culpepper
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska
- 21 Pub with food in Seattle
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 24 An RV trip along the coast
- 25 NYC 1St Time