I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana
- 1 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 2 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 5 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 12 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 13 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 14 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 17 Question about Boulder area
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 20 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 21 Grand Canyon in March?
- 22 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 23 California Tour Groups?
- 24 Hotel near Public Theater
- 25 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona