I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 2 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 3 NYC IN AUGUST
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Will have five days in Savannah
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 12 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 Fancy dining
- 15 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 22 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 23 May visit to Denali
- 24 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 25 Day trip to CT from NYC