I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 New Orleans
- 3 Weather in Chicago
- 4 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 7 Road trip around Washington DC
- 8 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 9 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 10 Help me with this
- 11 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 12 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 13 Utah trip Itinerary
- 14 Houston MetroRail
- 15 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 16 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Dining in St. Louis
- 19 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 20 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 21 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 22 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 23 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 24 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 25 Oregon road trip
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana