I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 2 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 3 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 4 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 5 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 10 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 11 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 12 Clearwater FL area
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 15 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 16 trip advice from TN to TX
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 middlebury vt snow
- 19 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 20 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 21 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 22 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 23 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park