I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 2 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 3 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 4 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 5 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 6 Redwoods National Park
- 7 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 8 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 9 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 10 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 11 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 12 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 13 New Mexico in May
- 14 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 15 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 16 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Traveling Alone
- 18 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 19 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 20 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 21 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 22 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 23 Arizona in late January
- 24 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 25 Looking for Panhandle advice
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana