I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour companies
- 2 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 3 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 4 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 5 Hilton Midtown New York
- 6 Apartment Rentals DC
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 10 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 11 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 12 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 13 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 14 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 15 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 16 Vegas hotels for families
- 17 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 18 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 19 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 20 new york plays
- 21 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 22 San Francisco - mid October
- 23 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour