I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/avalure-cream/
- 2 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 3 5 Days near Denver
- 4 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 5 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 6 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 7 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 8 20 Days Road Trip
- 9 Briefly, in WNY
- 10 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 11 Denver to Yellowstone
- 12 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 15 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 16 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 17 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 18 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 19 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 20 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 21 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 22 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 23 hotel in NYC
- 24 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 25 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana