I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 2 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 3 Boston area -- nature
- 4 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 5 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 6 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 7 New York city--best time to visit??
- 8 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 11 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 General Utah planning questions
- 16 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 17 Maui Luau?
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 21 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)