I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 2 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 3 Grade 12 subjects
- 4 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 5 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 6 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 7 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 8 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 9 Kauai in November
- 10 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 11 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 12 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 13 San Francisco Area - 8 days
- 14 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 15 Hollywood Beach, Margarittaville Resort
- 16 Road trip fron San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 what western states to spend the most time in
- 18 Planning for June 2017 Grand Canyon Trip
- 19 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 20 DC area Metro Maintenance Work
- 21 NJ to Florida drive
- 22 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 23 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 24 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 25 Fodor's Boston GTG
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana