I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip to Acadia National Park
- 2 12-hour layover, is it possible to go to lunch with a relative?
- 3 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 4 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 5 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 6 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 7 help with visit to Kennedy Space Center, Fl
- 8 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 9 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 10 Boston Santa Speedo Run?
- 11 Help with New England Itinerary
- 12 Day in Martha's Vineyard question
- 13 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 14 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 15 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 16 South Carolina
- 17 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 18 Austin with Kids
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 20 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 21 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 22 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 23 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 24 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 25 Short Vermont Road Trip
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana