I need some advise on our upcoming road trip from Atlanta to Atlanta (mid October). We will be leaving Atlanta on a Sunday morning and will return the following Sunday afternoon for an evening flight home.
The only place we definitely want to visit is New Orleans. Looking for some advice on route and where to stay on the way. We are thinking of driving down to Florida Panhandle (Pensacola/Orange Beach...)and making our way across coast to New Orleans and circle back to Atlanta.
We are interested in food/southern way of life/culture/nature.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tryapext.com/forskolin-youth-secret/
- 2 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 5 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 Alaska cruise
- 12 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 13 Sonoma
- 14 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 18 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 19 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 22 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
Road Trip- need some help. Georgia, Alabama, Missi, Louisiana