Im a photographer from Ireland and Im busy planning a road trip for next year through Nebraska and Iowa, looking for advise and suggestions on what to see and where to go. Stunning landscapes, quirky people and places to visit, best time of year to travel, would love to see some farming and agriculture, horses, livestock and wildlife too, state fairs, rodeos.
Road Trip Nebraska Iowa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 2 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 3 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 4 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 5 Fall color yet?
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 8 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 9 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 10 SFO International Airport
- 11 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 12 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 13 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 14 My Book of Mormon review
- 15 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 16 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 17 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 18 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 19 Yosemite Lodging
- 20 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 23 Colorado aspen updates
- 24 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 25 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!