Hello to all!
Couple of woman (mother and Daughter) traveling from Minnesota in Mid September for a couple weeks of Vacation-ending with a convention in Cromwell CT First weekend in October and Back home. We enjoy scenic road trips, crafting includeing yarn hunting, history, good regional food and the ocean. Looking for suggestions for itinerary -but we do enjoy letting the road take us where it wills! We have been to Boston and New Hampshire, and Maine Coastline. PS: We dont like to walk a lot.... but would for spectacular sight seeing!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 2 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 3 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 4 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 5 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 6 New England Tour
- 7 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 8 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 9 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 10 Downtown Denver hotel
- 11 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 12 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 13 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 14 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 San Diego VRBO area
- 17 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 18 Glacier National Park 2018
- 19 Muir Woods in October
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 22 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 23 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 24 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
Hello to all!