Hello to all!
Couple of woman (mother and Daughter) traveling from Minnesota in Mid September for a couple weeks of Vacation-ending with a convention in Cromwell CT First weekend in October and Back home. We enjoy scenic road trips, crafting includeing yarn hunting, history, good regional food and the ocean. Looking for suggestions for itinerary -but we do enjoy letting the road take us where it wills! We have been to Boston and New Hampshire, and Maine Coastline. PS: We dont like to walk a lot.... but would for spectacular sight seeing!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you want NCAA Ticket Exchange?
- 2 Are you looking art industry?
- 3 Are you looking Hair and makeup Specialist?
- 4 Cross country tips
- 5 Parka in PA during February?
- 6 Back from the Big Easy
- 7 Are you looking Very Practical Gift?
- 8 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 9 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 10 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 11 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 12 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 15 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 16 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 17 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 18 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 19 IAH to HOU Questions
- 20 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Jazzfest side trips
- 23 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 24 March in New Mexico
- 25 No Spam this morning!!
Hello to all!