Hello to all!
Couple of woman (mother and Daughter) traveling from Minnesota in Mid September for a couple weeks of Vacation-ending with a convention in Cromwell CT First weekend in October and Back home. We enjoy scenic road trips, crafting includeing yarn hunting, history, good regional food and the ocean. Looking for suggestions for itinerary -but we do enjoy letting the road take us where it wills! We have been to Boston and New Hampshire, and Maine Coastline. PS: We dont like to walk a lot.... but would for spectacular sight seeing!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 OHare car service north suburbs
- 2 Currency and hotels
- 3 Las Vegas Vacation
- 4 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 6 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 7 disneyland
- 8 Arizona in winter
- 9 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 10 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 11 Key West
- 12 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 13 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 14 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 15 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 16 moving to Florida
- 17 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 18 DC restaurant report
- 19 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 20 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 21 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 22 Northern California Redwoods
- 23 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 24 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 25 East Tennesee to mohonk.
Hello to all!