Hello to all!
Couple of woman (mother and Daughter) traveling from Minnesota in Mid September for a couple weeks of Vacation-ending with a convention in Cromwell CT First weekend in October and Back home. We enjoy scenic road trips, crafting includeing yarn hunting, history, good regional food and the ocean. Looking for suggestions for itinerary -but we do enjoy letting the road take us where it wills! We have been to Boston and New Hampshire, and Maine Coastline. PS: We dont like to walk a lot.... but would for spectacular sight seeing!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 2 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 3 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 4 Colorado Hiking in September
- 5 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 6 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 7 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 8 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 9 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 10 Bucket List
- 11 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 12 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 13 48 Hours in NYC
- 14 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 15 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 16 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 17 The District by Hilton Club
- 18 Which island for teens
- 19 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 20 driving RT 66
- 21 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 22 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 23 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 24 Acadia National Park
- 25 Paris on my own
Hello to all!