Hello to all!
Couple of woman (mother and Daughter) traveling from Minnesota in Mid September for a couple weeks of Vacation-ending with a convention in Cromwell CT First weekend in October and Back home. We enjoy scenic road trips, crafting includeing yarn hunting, history, good regional food and the ocean. Looking for suggestions for itinerary -but we do enjoy letting the road take us where it wills! We have been to Boston and New Hampshire, and Maine Coastline. PS: We dont like to walk a lot.... but would for spectacular sight seeing!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://lumalifteye.com/apex-vitality-miracle-bust/
- 2 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 3 Napa Valley Hotel
- 4 Niagara Falls.
- 5 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 6 A day in Boston
- 7 Trip Starting from New York
- 8 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 9 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 10 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 11 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 12 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 13 Nilichik Ak.
- 14 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 15 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 16 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 17 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 18 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 19 Phone SIM
- 20 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 21 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 22 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 23 New England Canada Road Trip
- 24 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 25 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
Hello to all!