Hello to all!
Couple of woman (mother and Daughter) traveling from Minnesota in Mid September for a couple weeks of Vacation-ending with a convention in Cromwell CT First weekend in October and Back home. We enjoy scenic road trips, crafting includeing yarn hunting, history, good regional food and the ocean. Looking for suggestions for itinerary -but we do enjoy letting the road take us where it wills! We have been to Boston and New Hampshire, and Maine Coastline. PS: We dont like to walk a lot.... but would for spectacular sight seeing!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/nitric-muscle-uptake/
- 2 http://www.healthybooklet.com/3-week-diet/
- 3 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/derma-reflexion/
- 4 Breast Cancer Car Donations San Diego, CA
- 5 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 6 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 7 http://megacleanseradvice.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 8 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 9 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 10 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 11 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 12 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 13 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 14 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 15 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 16 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 Nashville Never Been
- 19 Coffee in Boston?
- 20 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 21 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 22 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 23 New orleans recs for family
- 24 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 25 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
Hello to all!