Hello to all!
Couple of woman (mother and Daughter) traveling from Minnesota in Mid September for a couple weeks of Vacation-ending with a convention in Cromwell CT First weekend in October and Back home. We enjoy scenic road trips, crafting includeing yarn hunting, history, good regional food and the ocean. Looking for suggestions for itinerary -but we do enjoy letting the road take us where it wills! We have been to Boston and New Hampshire, and Maine Coastline. PS: We dont like to walk a lot.... but would for spectacular sight seeing!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 2 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 3 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 4 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 5 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 6 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 7 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 8 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 9 California Trip
- 10 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 11 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 12 New Orleans
- 13 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 14 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 15 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 16 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 17 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 Weather in Chicago
- 21 Road trip around Washington DC
- 22 Utah trip Itinerary
- 23 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
Hello to all!