Hello to all!
Couple of woman (mother and Daughter) traveling from Minnesota in Mid September for a couple weeks of Vacation-ending with a convention in Cromwell CT First weekend in October and Back home. We enjoy scenic road trips, crafting includeing yarn hunting, history, good regional food and the ocean. Looking for suggestions for itinerary -but we do enjoy letting the road take us where it wills! We have been to Boston and New Hampshire, and Maine Coastline. PS: We dont like to walk a lot.... but would for spectacular sight seeing!
Road Trip Minnesota to East Coast
Hello to all!
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 5 Middlebury vt quickie
- 6 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 7 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 10 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 11 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 12 hello guys....
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 15 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 16 Albuquerque to Denver
- 17 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 18 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 21 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested