Hello to all!
Couple of woman (mother and Daughter) traveling from Minnesota in Mid September for a couple weeks of Vacation-ending with a convention in Cromwell CT First weekend in October and Back home. We enjoy scenic road trips, crafting includeing yarn hunting, history, good regional food and the ocean. Looking for suggestions for itinerary -but we do enjoy letting the road take us where it wills! We have been to Boston and New Hampshire, and Maine Coastline. PS: We dont like to walk a lot.... but would for spectacular sight seeing!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 4 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 5 Bryce and Zion planning
- 6 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 7 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 8 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 9 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 10 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 11 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 12 Places to stay in Skagway
- 13 Hilo to Kona
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 16 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 17 Maui - luau question
- 18 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 19 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 21 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 22 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 23 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 24 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 25 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
Hello to all!