Your suggestions appreciated for local sights, accommodations & cuisine for our first trip to Texas and Louisiana.
Interests: local culture, food, scenic places/drives, walks and relaxation.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 2 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 3 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 4 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 5 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 6 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 7 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 8 New Orleans and Slidell
- 9 Pacific coast road trip
- 10 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 11 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 12 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 13 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 14 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 15 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 16 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 17 Back From Alaska
- 18 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 19 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 20 Two days out of Seattle
- 21 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 22 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 23 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 25 Maine