Good morning all,
Am new to the forum, new to the US actually as relocated from London UK to NYC in September.
Thinking of exporing the great outdoors in the region, so thought about a road trip leaving NYC probably early or mid may, for 2 to 3 weeks, in a rented car.
Would like to see the coast, obviously, and the land, love hiking, food, coffee, nature, etc...
So thought about leaving to Vermont, then back on the coast on the Road 1 or something similar.
Any recommendations on where to stop, motels, places, food, road, must see, must avoid, maps, hikes, itinerary, music, books, etc?
Am on a budget (especially being on my own), but can always stretch a bit if needed for the right things if it's worth it!
Thanks again and maybe i see yo on the road !
Road trip in New England starting from NYC, early-mid may, 3 weeks
Good morning all,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 9 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 10 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 11 NW Houston restaurant help
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 16 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 17 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 20 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 21 charleston during Christmas Week
- 22 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 23 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early