Good morning all,
Am new to the forum, new to the US actually as relocated from London UK to NYC in September.
Thinking of exporing the great outdoors in the region, so thought about a road trip leaving NYC probably early or mid may, for 2 to 3 weeks, in a rented car.
Would like to see the coast, obviously, and the land, love hiking, food, coffee, nature, etc...
So thought about leaving to Vermont, then back on the coast on the Road 1 or something similar.
Any recommendations on where to stop, motels, places, food, road, must see, must avoid, maps, hikes, itinerary, music, books, etc?
Am on a budget (especially being on my own), but can always stretch a bit if needed for the right things if it's worth it!
Thanks again and maybe i see yo on the road !
Road trip in New England starting from NYC, early-mid may, 3 weeks
Good morning all,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Next Destination
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Broadway this week
- 4 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 5 Union Square area restaurant
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 8 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 Washington DC in Spring?
- 13 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Richmond highlights?
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 18 Weekend in NYC
- 19 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 20 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 21 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 New York, New York...
- 24 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 25 trains in Europe