Good morning all,
Am new to the forum, new to the US actually as relocated from London UK to NYC in September.
Thinking of exporing the great outdoors in the region, so thought about a road trip leaving NYC probably early or mid may, for 2 to 3 weeks, in a rented car.
Would like to see the coast, obviously, and the land, love hiking, food, coffee, nature, etc...
So thought about leaving to Vermont, then back on the coast on the Road 1 or something similar.
Any recommendations on where to stop, motels, places, food, road, must see, must avoid, maps, hikes, itinerary, music, books, etc?
Am on a budget (especially being on my own), but can always stretch a bit if needed for the right things if it's worth it!
Thanks again and maybe i see yo on the road !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip
- 2 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 3 FLL to Key West
- 4 New England Road Trip
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 7 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 8 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 9 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 10 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 11 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 12 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 13 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 14 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 15 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 16 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 18 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 19 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 20 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 21 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 22 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 23 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 24 New Itinerary
- 25 Las vegas and nearby
Road trip in New England starting from NYC, early-mid may, 3 weeks
Good morning all,