Good morning all,
Am new to the forum, new to the US actually as relocated from London UK to NYC in September.
Thinking of exporing the great outdoors in the region, so thought about a road trip leaving NYC probably early or mid may, for 2 to 3 weeks, in a rented car.
Would like to see the coast, obviously, and the land, love hiking, food, coffee, nature, etc...
So thought about leaving to Vermont, then back on the coast on the Road 1 or something similar.
Any recommendations on where to stop, motels, places, food, road, must see, must avoid, maps, hikes, itinerary, music, books, etc?
Am on a budget (especially being on my own), but can always stretch a bit if needed for the right things if it's worth it!
Thanks again and maybe i see yo on the road !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 3 OMG
- 4 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 5 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 Florida beach vacation
- 8 Florida keys trip
- 9 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 10 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 11 Hawaii Help
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 HAWAII; HELP!
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 19 Coffee in Boston?
- 20 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 22 Change planes in Atlanta
- 23 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
Road trip in New England starting from NYC, early-mid may, 3 weeks
Good morning all,