Good morning all,
Am new to the forum, new to the US actually as relocated from London UK to NYC in September.
Thinking of exporing the great outdoors in the region, so thought about a road trip leaving NYC probably early or mid may, for 2 to 3 weeks, in a rented car.
Would like to see the coast, obviously, and the land, love hiking, food, coffee, nature, etc...
So thought about leaving to Vermont, then back on the coast on the Road 1 or something similar.
Any recommendations on where to stop, motels, places, food, road, must see, must avoid, maps, hikes, itinerary, music, books, etc?
Am on a budget (especially being on my own), but can always stretch a bit if needed for the right things if it's worth it!
Thanks again and maybe i see yo on the road !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 2 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 3 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 4 5 days in Colorado
- 5 Sedona for a Month
- 6 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 7 Alaska -public transport
- 8 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 9 Safety Concerns
- 10 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 11 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 12 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 13 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Southwest road trip
- 16 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 17 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 20 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 21 Alaska independent tour for group
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 24 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 25 Hawaii Volcanoes
Road trip in New England starting from NYC, early-mid may, 3 weeks
Good morning all,