Good morning all,
Am new to the forum, new to the US actually as relocated from London UK to NYC in September.
Thinking of exporing the great outdoors in the region, so thought about a road trip leaving NYC probably early or mid may, for 2 to 3 weeks, in a rented car.
Would like to see the coast, obviously, and the land, love hiking, food, coffee, nature, etc...
So thought about leaving to Vermont, then back on the coast on the Road 1 or something similar.
Any recommendations on where to stop, motels, places, food, road, must see, must avoid, maps, hikes, itinerary, music, books, etc?
Am on a budget (especially being on my own), but can always stretch a bit if needed for the right things if it's worth it!
Thanks again and maybe i see yo on the road !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 2 Seattle Ho
- 3 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 4 Southern history- walkable cities
- 5 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 6 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 7 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 10 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 11 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 12 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 13 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 14 Beer Bar - NYC
- 15 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 18 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 costco Big island
- 24 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 25 Other Manhattan Hotels
Road trip in New England starting from NYC, early-mid may, 3 weeks
Good morning all,