Good morning all,
Am new to the forum, new to the US actually as relocated from London UK to NYC in September.
Thinking of exporing the great outdoors in the region, so thought about a road trip leaving NYC probably early or mid may, for 2 to 3 weeks, in a rented car.
Would like to see the coast, obviously, and the land, love hiking, food, coffee, nature, etc...
So thought about leaving to Vermont, then back on the coast on the Road 1 or something similar.
Any recommendations on where to stop, motels, places, food, road, must see, must avoid, maps, hikes, itinerary, music, books, etc?
Am on a budget (especially being on my own), but can always stretch a bit if needed for the right things if it's worth it!
Thanks again and maybe i see yo on the road !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wow HP PRINTER I.8.O.O.6.8.I.72.O.8 techh Support.t telephone Number
- 2 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 3 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 4 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 5 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 6 JFK to Washington
- 7 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 12 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 17 Houston during hurricane
- 18 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 19 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 20 Phoenix for the weekend
- 21 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 22 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 23 Christmas in Colorado
- 24 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 25 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
Road trip in New England starting from NYC, early-mid may, 3 weeks
Good morning all,