Good morning all,
Am new to the forum, new to the US actually as relocated from London UK to NYC in September.
Thinking of exporing the great outdoors in the region, so thought about a road trip leaving NYC probably early or mid may, for 2 to 3 weeks, in a rented car.
Would like to see the coast, obviously, and the land, love hiking, food, coffee, nature, etc...
So thought about leaving to Vermont, then back on the coast on the Road 1 or something similar.
Any recommendations on where to stop, motels, places, food, road, must see, must avoid, maps, hikes, itinerary, music, books, etc?
Am on a budget (especially being on my own), but can always stretch a bit if needed for the right things if it's worth it!
Thanks again and maybe i see yo on the road !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/iron-bull-edge/
- 2 https://healthyboosterspro.com/hl12-supplement
- 3 Michigan Auto Law
- 4 No Spam this morning!!
- 5 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 6 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 7 Are you searching used car site?
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 Great OR beach house locations?
- 10 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 11 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 12 Honeymoon on PCH
- 13 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 14 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 15 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 16 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 17 San Francisco transit options
- 18 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 19 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 20 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 21 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 22 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 23 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 24 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
Road trip in New England starting from NYC, early-mid may, 3 weeks
Good morning all,