My husband and I are planning a short road trip (6 nights) in the southern states of the USA in February and need some help!
We have a flight booked out of Dallas so thought we would start in Atlanta or Charlotte and drive to Dallas from there. I'm sure it will be a long drive so we just want to pick a couple of places along the way so it's more of an interesting drive rather than just being on motor ways the whole time.
Based on research we have done so far and looking at the map we are thinking the following:
- Asheville NC
We are keen to see some smaller towns/ quaint villages, eat good food, hear some country music and see some scenery (maybe the Great smoky mountains), perhaps visit a winery region and go to a museum on the civil rights movement.
If anyone has any suggestions at all we would be really grateful. We are flexible with our plans and happy to cut / add places based on your recommendations.
Thank you so much!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Decoration Ideas For Home
- 2 파워볼당첨확인 ◐ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코 드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 4 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 5 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 6 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 7 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 8 5 Days near Denver
- 9 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 10 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 11 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 12 20 Days Road Trip
- 13 Briefly, in WNY
- 14 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 15 Denver to Yellowstone
- 16 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 17 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 18 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 19 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 20 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 21 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 22 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 23 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 24 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 25 hotel in NYC