I want to take a road trip sometime this summer. My birthday is in June and I am working two jobs, but would like to go somewhere. Any ideas on where I could go for a couple days away from Indiana? I do plan on driving.
Road Trip Ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 2 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 8 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 9 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 10 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 11 Two airports to choose from?
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 14 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 15 San Francisco - mid October
- 16 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 17 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 18 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 19 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 20 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 21 layover
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 24 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 25 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?