We are planning a one way road trip from Houston to Washington DC, traveling with two toddlers. We can take up to 6 days to complete the trip, so I was hoping for suggestions on what route we should take (up 59 or 65?) and places we might enjoy stopping along the way? Any and all advice much appreciated!
Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 3 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 4 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 charleston during Christmas Week
- 8 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 9 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 14 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 15 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 16 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 17 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 los angeles restaurants
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 2 or 3 nights in Hana