I am visiting my brother this summer in Houston. We plan to drive from there to some friends in Beaufort, Carolina, stopping in New Orleans and Florida along the way. We will have about 20 days in total to do this, including travel time back as well. My kids want to see "Disney" my husband wants to see the Everglades and I just want to have a good time and not be lost, mugged or stressed out. My kids are 10, 14, and 12 they are excellent traveller's and don't mind sight seeing. Any trip advise would be great, B&B's, good food and so on, we don't want too much motor way travel.
road trip houston south carolina
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 rain in Kauai
- 3 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 8 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 12 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 13 SF to DR? WTH!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 Washington, DC to Boston
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 22 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 Kennedy Space Center