I am visiting my brother this summer in Houston. We plan to drive from there to some friends in Beaufort, Carolina, stopping in New Orleans and Florida along the way. We will have about 20 days in total to do this, including travel time back as well. My kids want to see "Disney" my husband wants to see the Everglades and I just want to have a good time and not be lost, mugged or stressed out. My kids are 10, 14, and 12 they are excellent traveller's and don't mind sight seeing. Any trip advise would be great, B&B's, good food and so on, we don't want too much motor way travel.
road trip houston south carolina
View all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 2 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 3 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 4 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 5 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 8 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 13 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 14 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 15 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 16 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 17 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 18 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 19 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 20 Warm and don't Drive
- 21 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 22 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 23 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 hawaii for 10 weeks