I am visiting my brother this summer in Houston. We plan to drive from there to some friends in Beaufort, Carolina, stopping in New Orleans and Florida along the way. We will have about 20 days in total to do this, including travel time back as well. My kids want to see "Disney" my husband wants to see the Everglades and I just want to have a good time and not be lost, mugged or stressed out. My kids are 10, 14, and 12 they are excellent traveller's and don't mind sight seeing. Any trip advise would be great, B&B's, good food and so on, we don't want too much motor way travel.
road trip houston south carolina
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 12 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Denver in a half day
- 22 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 23 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 24 Oahu ideas
- 25 Grand Circle & Wyoming