I am visiting my brother this summer in Houston. We plan to drive from there to some friends in Beaufort, Carolina, stopping in New Orleans and Florida along the way. We will have about 20 days in total to do this, including travel time back as well. My kids want to see "Disney" my husband wants to see the Everglades and I just want to have a good time and not be lost, mugged or stressed out. My kids are 10, 14, and 12 they are excellent traveller's and don't mind sight seeing. Any trip advise would be great, B&B's, good food and so on, we don't want too much motor way travel.
road trip houston south carolina
- 1 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 2 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 3 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 6 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 7 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 8 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 9 stay near newark or nyc
- 10 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 11 New York City Parking
- 12 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 13 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 14 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 15 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 16 Priceline, WARNING
- 17 Less commercial beach?
- 18 Washington Wineries
- 19 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 20 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 23 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 24 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 25 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC