First time doing the forums so hope you can help.
I am driving from Furnace Creek to Yosemite and was wondering which is the best route to take. I realise that going through Bishop and taking the 395 is probably the most direct route, but has anyone taken the other route through Beatty on the 95. I really like the landscape of Death Valley and think this route maybe more scenic than driving through all the other small towns and probably has less traffic.
Can anyone recommend this route? I know there is a ghost town in Beatty that I wouldn't mind checking out but can anyone recommend anywhere else to stop on this route or should I just take the 395?
Thank you so much for any help advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.suxorfree.com/hgh-testosterone-1500/
- 2 florida gulf coast
- 3 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 4 Maui, early August
- 5 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 6 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 7 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 8 Road trip advice needed please
- 9 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 10 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 11 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 12 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 13 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 14 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 15 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 16 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 17 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 20 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 21 Family Trip advice please?!
- 22 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 23 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 24 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 25 Restaurant Recs in Boston