First time doing the forums so hope you can help.
I am driving from Furnace Creek to Yosemite and was wondering which is the best route to take. I realise that going through Bishop and taking the 395 is probably the most direct route, but has anyone taken the other route through Beatty on the 95. I really like the landscape of Death Valley and think this route maybe more scenic than driving through all the other small towns and probably has less traffic.
Can anyone recommend this route? I know there is a ghost town in Beatty that I wouldn't mind checking out but can anyone recommend anywhere else to stop on this route or should I just take the 395?
Thank you so much for any help advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/cognishield-reviews/
- 2 https://www.myfitnessfacts.com/nuviante-follicle-therapy
- 3 Florida keys trip
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 6 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/max-testo-xl/
- 7 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 8 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 9 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 10 Hawaii Help
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 13 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 HAWAII; HELP!
- 17 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 18 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 19 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 20 Coffee in Boston?
- 21 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 23 Change planes in Atlanta
- 24 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046