First time doing the forums so hope you can help.
I am driving from Furnace Creek to Yosemite and was wondering which is the best route to take. I realise that going through Bishop and taking the 395 is probably the most direct route, but has anyone taken the other route through Beatty on the 95. I really like the landscape of Death Valley and think this route maybe more scenic than driving through all the other small towns and probably has less traffic.
Can anyone recommend this route? I know there is a ghost town in Beatty that I wouldn't mind checking out but can anyone recommend anywhere else to stop on this route or should I just take the 395?
Thank you so much for any help advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 3 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 4 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 5 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 Alaska cruise
- 11 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 12 Sonoma
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 18 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 19 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 22 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?