First time doing the forums so hope you can help.
I am driving from Furnace Creek to Yosemite and was wondering which is the best route to take. I realise that going through Bishop and taking the 395 is probably the most direct route, but has anyone taken the other route through Beatty on the 95. I really like the landscape of Death Valley and think this route maybe more scenic than driving through all the other small towns and probably has less traffic.
Can anyone recommend this route? I know there is a ghost town in Beatty that I wouldn't mind checking out but can anyone recommend anywhere else to stop on this route or should I just take the 395?
Thank you so much for any help advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.bluesupplement.com/tone-360-garcinia/
- 2 Remove your Wrinkles Instantly with Aqua Refine
- 3 call +1(855) 205-4069 Delta Airlines First Class
- 4 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 5 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 8 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 9 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 12 Dallas airport to bush library
- 13 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 14 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 15 Northern California Gardens.
- 16 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 17 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 20 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 21 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 22 Arches or Zion?
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 24 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 25 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii