My friend and I leave tomorrow, so I recognize that this is probably a bit late. Our trip to the parks is pretty much planned out, but if you have any good day hikes, I'm open. We'll have Internet access on the way there. My big question is this: After our last night in Yellowstone, we're staying in Bozeman, but we haven't chosen a place to stop on the way back from Bozeman to Tahoe. It's about a 14 hour drive, so we'd like to break it up. Any cool towns between Bozeman and Tahoe that you can recommend? We are VERY low maintenance: both teachers and originally from Michigan and Ohio, so camping and cheap motels are our style, but we love a quirky town possibly with a good bar or brewery!! Thanks for any ideas that you might throw our way!
Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 2 Hotels for 21 yr old near Portland? Help!!
- 3 Long Island Advice
- 4 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 5 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 6 Monterey and Napa
- 7 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 8 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 11 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 14 East Coast in December
- 15 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 16 New England in the fall
- 17 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 18 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 19 N California trip questions
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 23 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 24 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 25 Looking for Next Destination