My friend and I leave tomorrow, so I recognize that this is probably a bit late. Our trip to the parks is pretty much planned out, but if you have any good day hikes, I'm open. We'll have Internet access on the way there. My big question is this: After our last night in Yellowstone, we're staying in Bozeman, but we haven't chosen a place to stop on the way back from Bozeman to Tahoe. It's about a 14 hour drive, so we'd like to break it up. Any cool towns between Bozeman and Tahoe that you can recommend? We are VERY low maintenance: both teachers and originally from Michigan and Ohio, so camping and cheap motels are our style, but we love a quirky town possibly with a good bar or brewery!! Thanks for any ideas that you might throw our way!
Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 4 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 5 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 6 Utah 2
- 7 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 8 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 9 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 10 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 11 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 12 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 13 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 14 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 15 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 19 Sea world San Diego
- 20 Seattle in April
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 Maui - Haleakala
- 24 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!