My friend and I leave tomorrow, so I recognize that this is probably a bit late. Our trip to the parks is pretty much planned out, but if you have any good day hikes, I'm open. We'll have Internet access on the way there. My big question is this: After our last night in Yellowstone, we're staying in Bozeman, but we haven't chosen a place to stop on the way back from Bozeman to Tahoe. It's about a 14 hour drive, so we'd like to break it up. Any cool towns between Bozeman and Tahoe that you can recommend? We are VERY low maintenance: both teachers and originally from Michigan and Ohio, so camping and cheap motels are our style, but we love a quirky town possibly with a good bar or brewery!! Thanks for any ideas that you might throw our way!
Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signs and Symptoms of Mental Illness
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Calf trip
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 7 los angeles restaurants
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 West Maui Restaurants
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas