My friend and I leave tomorrow, so I recognize that this is probably a bit late. Our trip to the parks is pretty much planned out, but if you have any good day hikes, I'm open. We'll have Internet access on the way there. My big question is this: After our last night in Yellowstone, we're staying in Bozeman, but we haven't chosen a place to stop on the way back from Bozeman to Tahoe. It's about a 14 hour drive, so we'd like to break it up. Any cool towns between Bozeman and Tahoe that you can recommend? We are VERY low maintenance: both teachers and originally from Michigan and Ohio, so camping and cheap motels are our style, but we love a quirky town possibly with a good bar or brewery!! Thanks for any ideas that you might throw our way!
Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 2 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 3 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 4 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 9 Cape Cod in early April
- 10 USA with a 3 year old
- 11 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 18 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 24 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 25 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver