My friend and I leave tomorrow, so I recognize that this is probably a bit late. Our trip to the parks is pretty much planned out, but if you have any good day hikes, I'm open. We'll have Internet access on the way there. My big question is this: After our last night in Yellowstone, we're staying in Bozeman, but we haven't chosen a place to stop on the way back from Bozeman to Tahoe. It's about a 14 hour drive, so we'd like to break it up. Any cool towns between Bozeman and Tahoe that you can recommend? We are VERY low maintenance: both teachers and originally from Michigan and Ohio, so camping and cheap motels are our style, but we love a quirky town possibly with a good bar or brewery!! Thanks for any ideas that you might throw our way!
Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 4 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 5 Sea world San Diego
- 6 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 7 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 8 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 9 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 10 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 11 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 12 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 13 Small group dining in Napa area
- 14 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 15 Montana- what are must see places?
- 16 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 17 Maui - Haleakala
- 18 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 19 Utah restaurants
- 20 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 21 Kauai Garden tours
- 22 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 23 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 24 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 25 A short stay in LA...Trip Report