My friend and I leave tomorrow, so I recognize that this is probably a bit late. Our trip to the parks is pretty much planned out, but if you have any good day hikes, I'm open. We'll have Internet access on the way there. My big question is this: After our last night in Yellowstone, we're staying in Bozeman, but we haven't chosen a place to stop on the way back from Bozeman to Tahoe. It's about a 14 hour drive, so we'd like to break it up. Any cool towns between Bozeman and Tahoe that you can recommend? We are VERY low maintenance: both teachers and originally from Michigan and Ohio, so camping and cheap motels are our style, but we love a quirky town possibly with a good bar or brewery!! Thanks for any ideas that you might throw our way!
Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Locker at JFK
- 2 Question about Miami travel
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 5 Best places to move to Florida?
- 6 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Key Largo, FL
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 11 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 West Coast Bound End of March
- 16 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 19 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 24 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 25 Philadelphia