My friend and I leave tomorrow, so I recognize that this is probably a bit late. Our trip to the parks is pretty much planned out, but if you have any good day hikes, I'm open. We'll have Internet access on the way there. My big question is this: After our last night in Yellowstone, we're staying in Bozeman, but we haven't chosen a place to stop on the way back from Bozeman to Tahoe. It's about a 14 hour drive, so we'd like to break it up. Any cool towns between Bozeman and Tahoe that you can recommend? We are VERY low maintenance: both teachers and originally from Michigan and Ohio, so camping and cheap motels are our style, but we love a quirky town possibly with a good bar or brewery!! Thanks for any ideas that you might throw our way!
Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 2 Northern California in February
- 3 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 4 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 5 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 6 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 7 Cross Country RV Trip
- 8 Ackislander
- 9 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 10 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 11 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 12 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 13 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 14 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 15 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 16 New England September
- 17 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 18 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 19 California
- 20 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 23 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 24 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 25 Miami Marlins