My friend and I leave tomorrow, so I recognize that this is probably a bit late. Our trip to the parks is pretty much planned out, but if you have any good day hikes, I'm open. We'll have Internet access on the way there. My big question is this: After our last night in Yellowstone, we're staying in Bozeman, but we haven't chosen a place to stop on the way back from Bozeman to Tahoe. It's about a 14 hour drive, so we'd like to break it up. Any cool towns between Bozeman and Tahoe that you can recommend? We are VERY low maintenance: both teachers and originally from Michigan and Ohio, so camping and cheap motels are our style, but we love a quirky town possibly with a good bar or brewery!! Thanks for any ideas that you might throw our way!
Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 2 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 5 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 6 St. Simon, Georgia
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 10 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 11 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 12 Moving to New Jersey
- 13 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 14 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island