My friend and I leave tomorrow, so I recognize that this is probably a bit late. Our trip to the parks is pretty much planned out, but if you have any good day hikes, I'm open. We'll have Internet access on the way there. My big question is this: After our last night in Yellowstone, we're staying in Bozeman, but we haven't chosen a place to stop on the way back from Bozeman to Tahoe. It's about a 14 hour drive, so we'd like to break it up. Any cool towns between Bozeman and Tahoe that you can recommend? We are VERY low maintenance: both teachers and originally from Michigan and Ohio, so camping and cheap motels are our style, but we love a quirky town possibly with a good bar or brewery!! Thanks for any ideas that you might throw our way!
Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 3 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 7 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 8 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 14 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 17 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 20 Chicago trip
- 21 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 22 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 23 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 24 Santa Barbara, California
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver