My friend and I leave tomorrow, so I recognize that this is probably a bit late. Our trip to the parks is pretty much planned out, but if you have any good day hikes, I'm open. We'll have Internet access on the way there. My big question is this: After our last night in Yellowstone, we're staying in Bozeman, but we haven't chosen a place to stop on the way back from Bozeman to Tahoe. It's about a 14 hour drive, so we'd like to break it up. Any cool towns between Bozeman and Tahoe that you can recommend? We are VERY low maintenance: both teachers and originally from Michigan and Ohio, so camping and cheap motels are our style, but we love a quirky town possibly with a good bar or brewery!! Thanks for any ideas that you might throw our way!
Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 2 Salt Lake City
- 3 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 4 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 5 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 6 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 7 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 8 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 9 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 10 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 11 Disneyland for a Day, One park or park hopper?
- 12 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 13 Savannah GA
- 14 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 15 Beach holiday with baby
- 16 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 17 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 18 Seattle hotels
- 19 Things to do around New York
- 20 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 21 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 25 Minneapolis-Where to stay?