I would love some help. My husband and I and 3 children (16,14 and 11) want to visit California for the first time in August. We love educational trips to show the children how beautiful the USA is. Can you please provide us with some highlights to visit..we can fly into either city ( San Diego and San Fran) and work are way up/down. Thank you in advance for all of your help. We have 8-9 days to experience California. My children are runners and love the outdoors....not so much into Hollywood glitz..but the beauty of California.
Road Trip from San Fran to San Diego
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 5 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 13 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 14 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 16 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 17 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 18 Vero Beach FL
- 19 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 22 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014