I would love some help. My husband and I and 3 children (16,14 and 11) want to visit California for the first time in August. We love educational trips to show the children how beautiful the USA is. Can you please provide us with some highlights to visit..we can fly into either city ( San Diego and San Fran) and work are way up/down. Thank you in advance for all of your help. We have 8-9 days to experience California. My children are runners and love the outdoors....not so much into Hollywood glitz..but the beauty of California.
Road Trip from San Fran to San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 7 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 17 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 18 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 19 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 20 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 24 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 25 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?