I would love some help. My husband and I and 3 children (16,14 and 11) want to visit California for the first time in August. We love educational trips to show the children how beautiful the USA is. Can you please provide us with some highlights to visit..we can fly into either city ( San Diego and San Fran) and work are way up/down. Thank you in advance for all of your help. We have 8-9 days to experience California. My children are runners and love the outdoors....not so much into Hollywood glitz..but the beauty of California.
Road Trip from San Fran to San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 2 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 3 What is timeshare in spiritual sense.
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Finding flights and hotels globally
- 6 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 7 Is the New York subway safe?
- 8 Skiing New Mexico
- 9 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 10 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 12 Where to from Tampa?
- 13 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 14 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 15 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 18 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 19 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 20 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 21 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 22 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 23 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 24 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week