I would love some help. My husband and I and 3 children (16,14 and 11) want to visit California for the first time in August. We love educational trips to show the children how beautiful the USA is. Can you please provide us with some highlights to visit..we can fly into either city ( San Diego and San Fran) and work are way up/down. Thank you in advance for all of your help. We have 8-9 days to experience California. My children are runners and love the outdoors....not so much into Hollywood glitz..but the beauty of California.
Road Trip from San Fran to San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 2 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 3 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 4 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 7 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 8 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 11 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 12 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 17 Boston in winter?
- 18 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 19 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 22 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 23 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 24 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 25 Manhattan Marriott Property December